Reviews for Equines and Delirium
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Please update soon!
jhsdishidjmc chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
I want them to get together soon!
JulieVans chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
LOL your Ben and Jerry A/N . . . I think it's ok - I do believe that there are some places that sell it to patrons to eat ;)
atbatbatb chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
atbatbatb chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
atbatbatb chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
atbatbatb chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
atbatbatb chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
atbatbatb chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I like it
guccisassy chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Oh boy, this is an interesting story! How about finishing it up?
yagalinus0420 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
HA HA HA...we'll see how long that shit lasts...I so need more...please update again soon!
Manicomio chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Thank god! An actual horse related fic instead of a half assed one! If you ever rewrite this, say jazz triped out of the turn and took the jump wrong or something :) totally understand the asshole horse thing, I do jumpers and my last horse was just that haha
AccioBourbon chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Great chapter, sweets. :) I see some terrific progression here in your writing; it flowed really well, and B's and E's PsOV complimented each other perfectly.

And I was knocked out by your little "citrus." It was very well done. Dreamy and sensual and hot. And I could really feel Edwards's self-loathing after it was over. You're nailing that part of canon Edward.

I'm not going to whine for another chapter soon, because I'm the last person to pressure anyone (me, who's lucky to update once a month these days.) So I'll just say I'm looking forward to it! :)

AccioBourbon chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I like your EPOV because it so clearly is a complete switch from Bella. He's not just a male version of narrator-Bella. (don't laugh-i've read fics where the 2 characters sound alike.)

Dude... that quote from Othella couldn't be more perfect.

So, Edward pouring his heart out into a journal just grabs at my cynical old heart. :)

I'm pretty curious about what happened. Sex addict? Drugs? Drugs causing the sexual promiscuity?
AccioBourbon chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
What's wrong with Edward? I'm gonna guess past trauma. Maybe he was bullied in his past? Or maybe he lost someone dear to him because of bullying. That's what I'm going with for now.

I also think Edward disappeared to rehab. Another theory. :)

Worst experience in high school? Well, I have a bit of a hormone imbalance and it caused some facial hair on my jawline and my neck that was most definitely NOT wanted. So I decided to try some hair remover called Nair. It was for legs and underarms but the bottle clearly said "FACIAL QUALITY." And I believed those assholes. Well, it didn't seem to be dong anything, so I left the cream on longer, forgetting that I have sensitive skin. That crap burned my skin so badly that I had BRIGHT RED burn marks all over my neck and sides of my face. Looked giant hickies. I was mortified, but what could I say "yeah, I have this gross hair on my face and neck..." Um, no.

Thank you for writing, sweets.

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »