Reviews for Sense Of Self
Eligoop chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
awesome! update pls?
DarknessbringsLight chapter 25 . 12/12/2011
I love this story and would really appreciate if you updated. Just kidding, but, hurry up and update :P x
RedAmberGreen chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
Oh my gosh... I really am begging now... please update - soon!
RedAmberGreen chapter 25 . 8/30/2011
Please Update soon, I'm begging :) I love the originality of this story and I can't wait to read more... Love Amber :) x
nexxus123 chapter 25 . 3/27/2011
How chilling! I truly enjoyed Laurent's POV and understanding his relationship with James, Mary, Jasper and Alice better :)
lilrlynn chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Wow. This is really good. I just found this story today and I've already finished the 25 chapters and I must say, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Jasper better figure out a plan and fast! I'm glad that he is stepping up and trying to stop whats happening. I have to admit, at times, I just want to yell at Alice because she is clueless at times to what is happening. But then again, she does have her visions so hopefully something more revealing comes out of them

I wanna say that you did shock me when Laurent revealed that he wanted Alice as a mate. I thought he only wanted her for her blood but then that explains why he hasn't fed on her.

Also, your writing is amazing! You really write the scene well. Its great!

I can't wait to see what happens next so update soon!
LittleLea05 chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Inside the scary mind of Laurent...not a fun place to be...I hope Jasper comes up with a plan and soon...I have a feeling you are going to kill someone off..haha...if anyone it should be Mary haha

cant wait to read your next chapter hun :) Talk soon.
Sorry I'm Lame chapter 24 . 9/3/2010
Oh my Gosh, this is awesome! I love this. Please keep writing, and I think you've got the character's personalities greatly,.
MissAlex chapter 24 . 8/30/2010
This chapter was amazing! I really felt Alice's panic when she woke up in solitary.

I couldn't imagine being immersed in such blackness, without knowing where you are.

Jasper's visit was perfect. It gave Alice the extra strength she needed to cope, knowing that Jasper has a plan.

The kiss was unexpected and beautiful. I loved tthat when Jasper fought with Laurent, he found his strength from recalling Alice in that cell and how much he loves her.

They both find hope in each other to conquer whatever obstacles they face, and hopefully, one day soon they can conquer together, side-by-side.

I also enjoyed Jasper's conflicting emotions when Laurent bit him. At first, he recalled the memories of Laurent feeding from him, and he enjoyed it, but the new and improved, more confident Jasper soon recognized that he wasn't that kid anymore.

He wasn'the a victim, he was stronger than that, and he wasn't simply Laurent's food source, he's Alice's rock and her love gives him a bigger purpose.

I'm so glad that you updated and I can't wait for the next installment!
LittleLea05 chapter 24 . 8/30/2010
Oh man Jasper I effing love you! And yay they so totally kissed...I'm kinda glad Alice is in solitary confinement and not in the clutches of Laurent...it's creepy that he thinks she is going to be his "mate"...I was worried for Jasper for a second there but he pulled a fast one at the last second...can't wait for more...you know how much I love this story! Talk soon :)
alchemilla mollis chapter 24 . 8/29/2010
Little chooo ! You're back.

Excellent chapter all around. Maybe one of your best.
SleepWalks chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
First, I was going to just alert your story but then I felt guilty 'cause it deserves so much more.

It's been a while since I last read a good Alice/Jasper fic and this is definitely more than good. I can't wait to find out what James is up to but I do have one question. If Laurent has bit Jasper and Mary on numerous occasions then how come they haven't turned into vampires?

Anyway, I really, really love your story and wish you'd update it soon. :-))
alchemilla mollis chapter 23 . 3/28/2010
OMG OMG OMG. Wow. You're really building the tension now.
LittleLea05 chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
haha she puked on Laurent's shoes...and then all hell breaks lose...poor Alice...I hope everything is alright and Jasper helps her somehow :) cant wait to read the next chapter :)
favludo chapter 23 . 3/14/2010
Oh, poor Alice! What a sad chapter, I hope you are able to update again soon.