Reviews for Haven
Raistlin7 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Hi,

great story so far!

Loved the part with Ginny in chapter two.

Especialy I liked how you made Javier's reaction beliveable instead of either cutting him out completly or manufacturing some fight or something similar.

Overall you made the characters beliveable in my eyes and kept them pretty much in character too which is way to seldom in my opinion

I am also very, very interstead how you will factor in Javie's death should there be a fourth chapter.

Currently I can imagine Shannon rushing to Prittchart to support her, then again there is always duty which might prevent her from doing so...

Looking forword to the next chapters
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
This is a fun little fluff piece, its somewhat fun to see anothers take on how things could go without vastly distorting things.
Honorverse Reader chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Reason for a lack of Honorverse FanFic is that David Weber is fiercely protective of his universe and has filed Cease and Desist letters in the past.
Iris magic chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Thank you for breaking in a great fandom in a lovely way.

You've just inspired me to follow.
Bluehairedgirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Really cute, and is a really awesome idea, I always wanted to see more Honor Harrington femslash.
DragonKing111 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Okay, so i just finished "At All Costs" so i found another interesting explanation that could help your story evolve. Don't know if you read it, so i'll keep my mouth shut, just in case you don't know yet. If you do know, disregard that last sentence.
Wired Dragoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Of all the possible, breathtaking story-opportunities that immense universe and setting offer you, it wasn't a massive AU with a new player, some great Sollie intrigue or hell, something as audacious as the coming Sollie civil war. No, it's Pritchard/Foraker sex. Colour me underwhelmed...
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
BAD, bad idea, she's already in a

relationship with a man. Glad to

see the update though.
DragonKing111 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Interesting concept. I never thought anyone would make Pritchart cheat on Giscard. Especially not with Shannon. I'll look forward to reading more.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice to see someone finally writing a Honorverse story, well one that's not a crossover. Not much else to say. ~Paladin13
Narsil chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Cool, the shanejayell treatment for one of my favorite series, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/5/2009