Reviews for Showdown
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
"I repeat, Mariazell is down!"

HAHAHAHAHDSAASDFKJSDJ. I, like, totally fell off my chair. XDXDXDXD
Catching Tomorrow chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is going straight on my favourites list.

Seriously, did you write this fic with the intention of getting me to explode from laughter? Because fi you did, you succeeded. In a big way. I just spat tea all over my laptop because of you. AND I REGRET NOTHING.

Everything about this is made of pure saturated epicness with uber-chips drenched in awesomesauce. That sentence is about as sensical as this fic is brilliant.
violonforte chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This fic needs more love

I LOVE THIS. OH SO FREAKIN SUPER DUPER LOVE THIS. CRACK FICS RULE THE WORLD IN THE THE REALM OF ONE SHOTS THIS WOULD PROBABLY BE AT THE VERY TOP. I LOVE GILBERT'S NOTE. I LOVE POLAND/LITHUANIA'S HOST SKILLS. I LOVE FRANCE FOR... BEING FRANCE. AND PRUSSIA IN ALL HIS EPIC-NESS. AND CANADA IS JUST WOW.

AND OF COURSE AUSTRIAAAA *SWOONS* YOU COULDN'T HAVE MADE ME HAPPIER WITH ANY OTHER VERSION THAN THIS.

... Of course, I feel bad for the instruments but...

hmm..

AUSHUN FTW. AND AHAHAHHA TO FRANCE'S COMMENT ON THAT. :

LOVE IT!
Denalien chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
hehehehe ohh ohh my tummy hurts from the images x,D ohhh hahahahaha

oh my...

Hungary was really funny, she was so true to her character yet a little OOC.(not in a wrong way, but in a funny way)

FAVING IT!
nemiah chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this is the most awesomest thing i've ever read.
chibimeli chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
yay! i'm so glad for Canada and Austria! XD
Wyuhin 5000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Totally funny and ABS! I like it a lot!

The part where Austria fights with musical instruments seems far fetched, but Hungary and China fights with kitchen tools...so I won't object to unorthodox fighting.
Ochala chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That was probably the strangest thing I've ever read. Totally laughing at the attack of the tuba. One day, they shall rule the world, alongside the trombones! *shot*
Himekun chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aha I love it! And yes I am still reading whilst getting your replies. And I do have msn - . The 'ere' was not my idea, my friend set it up for me.

I am reading them all but I think this may be the last one. I'll just have to hope you have a lot of friends who have multiple birthdays (like the Queen :) )

Thank you for saying my reviews are fun - I just got your latest reply.

I loved the fact that the fight was shown through different commentators, it's great for the characters but also a more interesting way of doing it that simply showing a fight.

I think being relaxed to write (gosh this is a long review...) is better. Let the ideas flow and all that. Creativity thrives on ... I can't think of an intelligent way to finish that sentence so I'll let you fill in the gap. The humour is good, very good. :)

We should talk, you sound funny and cool. And you live in Canada! I fell in love with Canada after reading Anne of Green Gables- and I have a second cousin who lives there now - his canadian wife is cool.

- I think I may use the full word limit here. I've never done that before. There we go, history is made this night.

And Canada is actually one of my favourite characters- He's a nice contrast to America. Although I quite like Canada / France, why I wish to subject a shy kind of person to such a pervert... hmm, that probably makes me a little unstable. Oops. Maybe Canada can tame the pervert...

Either way, I should probably stop before I get crossed eyes. :) Bye bye. - Of course your writing shall continue to be read, it is brilliant! :)
Kirisaki Hisoka chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
So freakin hilarous! Good job!
DesSta chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
loved the concept! austria fighting prussia with assorted musical instruments...

and enjoyed the part where greece seemed to think that "touch your bottom" sounded better than "kick your ass".

(heads on to profile)
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was awesome and lulzy.

XD.

And now everyone knows who Canada is.

JazkaStar
nah chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
The ending was awesome.
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh my God, I laughed so hard...thank you SO much for writing this, it just made my whole day. It was wonderful from the very beginning. Prussia' note made me lol and Greece substituting 'touch your bottom' for 'kick your ass' XD But the REALLY hilarious part was, of course, the epic battle of Prussia vs Austria. I LOVE that you wrote the action through commentators, especially because Poland was commentating XD I would never have thought about writing it that way - it was genius! In fact, the whole battle of Austria using instruments to defeat Prussia's weapons (including his iron cross being a ninja throwing star...XD) was total genius. I think I love you for this 33

And Canada pretty much ruling the world afterwards from winning all the bets - that was such a great touch. I was a bit confused at first as to why everyone was calling him Mark, I have to admit, but I got it at the end when everyone finally learnt his name. Also, I hope Mariazell grew back, because I think that it's my favourite part of Austria's character design XD 'Mariazell is down!' was a great line though, I loved it.

This fic totally won you the internet. Seriously. I haven't laughed this hard in so long. *faves*
Amaterasu-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You're extremely talented in writing comedies :D. This story was so - obviously - absurd, but who cares? It was priceless at the same time. Yet again, I congratulate you on the characters' portrayal. Really smooth ;).

All in all, I loved it.