Reviews for Edventure
KidatHeart5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I'm so glad I found you! I read your story a very long time ago and thought it was fascinating! Thanks!
Horrorfandom20XX chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Dude, when are you updating? :-(

I love this story but its on hiatus for to long!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is amazing Luke ! Can't believe you wrote it but i know you did :) Really good vocabulary and it has a good plot. Can't wait until you write the next one ! Well Done x
Paoace12 chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
Awesome new chapter, dude! Hope to see Chapter 20, soon!
BNVshark chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
I finally caught up!

Heh, heh. Marie and her sisters are freaks.

Anyway, it was a nice long chapter, I can't wait till they all beat the crap out of Hennus, yeah, that'll be really really nice. Update soon.
PRIVATE Corp chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
Uh, I like to point something out to Lilienne that it is possible to be intimidated by a mechanical program. The human responsible for it must be smart (and foolish) enough to accomplish such a thing. Just take me... no wait, my robots aren't anything like the ones seen in the movies... at least not yet they are.

Anyway, I had a big smile on my grin when reading the very beginning. Is that a good thing because I still have that smile. And I should really take notes about Marie there. That is going to come in handy later...
Seto Yami-Lord of Darkness chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
I Have to agree with Ed, Junior Zombie Choir from Charon was a far greater Musical than The Sound of Music
PN chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
Hey Lucas, sry about this but can u tell me how to create a bio? I've been having trouble trying to find how to make one... Anyways, I read your chapter and I thought it was good! Sorry for bothering you with my question. Peace! :}
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
Epic win dude great couple
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
great you are amazing
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
awesome
PRIVATE Corp chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
Well, at least I know where you were the last chapter. Now all I need to do is work my magic and none of that will happen again. *flashes devious smile*

And red is an acceptable color anytime of the year! Just look at me for crying out loud! I wear a red shirt every single day of... well, not really every single day of the week, but most of the time!

... Does Lee like her oysters raw?
Seto Yami-Lord of Darkness chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
Nice Chapter, So, can i ask what the new story will be about?
Seto Yami-Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2010