Reviews for Forging Of Fate
S chapter 7 . 4/6
It's been like 4 years so you should definitely update. I'm feeling a creative spark in the making. It was finally gettin good! Back on voyager! Seven in the past! Torres in the brig! Good shit. I think it's time to bring it on back for some good T/7 lovin
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
I love the plot of this story and hope it is not abandoned. If it is on another site, can you post the site?
beaches13 chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
I know you wrote this a while ago but I was reading along enjoying the story & it looks like its not finished. I'm hoping its just somewhere else or you're still working on it. It seemed like it had good potential for a really good story
rleefitz chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Happened upon this and was very glad I did. I have always enjoyed a good Torres/Seven story. I hope at some time you will find time to finish it. And even if you don't I hope you do write again. Good Luck and Thank you.
Kell1310 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
really enjoying
Jenn Deering chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I'm finally getting to 7 of 9 stories, and I stumbled upon yours. I *really* like where this is going, especially regarding 7's humanity. I'd love to read another chapter, but I know how law school can be. Once you finish school, pass the bar, and start work, you will have way more time on your hands - that is, unless you take a job at one of the big firms. In that case, we won't see you again for 20 years.

Best wishes,

Jennifer
me chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Up DATE
Critter-21 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Nice Chapter. Glad to see that you are still writing tht story (Now if only I can find the time to finish mine).

Poor Neelix, at least he didn't lie about the fight to get at Seven.

So is Paris going to be the next target for Torres?

And is Tom a LT again or still an Ensign in this timeline?

Oh and is Tuvok still going to suffer from the Neural disorder that drove him insane in the last episode?
Cellen8 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
sorry for beeing a lazy reviewer

I'm realy curious how youll write B'Elannas violent reaction, coz she came a long way when she broke Careys nose once

therefor I want you to make it a little more harder for yourself, than just letting her drawn in guilt so our nice Borg get a new puppy

of course she have to crawl a mountain to make it up towards Naomi

hope youll feed us with something special, even when you grab the old "PonFar" hat XP
Guyana Rose chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Great update, but too short :) I'm definitely looking forward to the talk between Seven & B'elanna. I'd like to know what their relationship was before Seven went back in time & looking forward to seeing their interactions through out the story. Great job, please update soon.
Axiegirl21 chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
And I was right, B'Elanna jumped right in feet first and started swinging left and right before asking any questions. I hope she pays attention to whatever Seven is going to say to her. Loved the update thank you.
Swishla chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
So glad you're working on this! Doesn't it just figure that Torres is the one who came into the mess hall? (snicker) Poor Seven is going to have to walk a tight line, blending who she currenrly is with who she was. Am crossing my fingers that Torres kicks the fool Tom to the curb. You do a great job of writing an "emotional" Seven. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Hope you're able to update again soon!
jojobevco chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Good Chapter
nightterror56 chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
I got to say that I actually forgot the whole plot for this story, but no worries; I have some ideas as to where you can take the story. Firstly, you can have Seven visit B'Elanna in the brig, so that B'Elanna can apologize. Secondly, you have have them get into some sort of situation where B'Elanna can begin to see Seven world through her own eyes, oh wait ,what about B'Elanna becoming part Borg through some some sort of explosion. Finally, how about they just spend some time talking and getting to know each other. I personally, like my third idea, but it is all up to the author.

-Terror
LadyoftheDarkness1 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
I would love to see you finish this fic. So far its very fun, and I really like the change in the timeline and the musings of Seven. Please update!