Reviews for Now Let's Play it My Way
Gravity's Child chapter 4 . 3/26
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I can't wait for Lucius to find out that' he's Harry's mate. Question: Are you going to change Harry's name to Harrison, Hardrian, or Harrigan. Something like that? Since, I'm going to be honest, Lord Harry Pervell doesn't flow right. Lord Harrigan Pervell, Lord Hadrian Pervell, or Lord Harrison Pervell sound better.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 4 . 2/16
Loved it more please.
remeyqueen74 chapter 4 . 2/9
Please update this amazing story
Kalieapap chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Update! it's been so looong!
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I hope that there is an update soon.
ooojojpiji chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
great story, please continue. will harry be pregnant with twins? please continue
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
love it
adenoide chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Harry has a life we don't know. I don't know but when you have a mate, the only person you want to be with it, his your mate.
adenoide chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Harry has many friends we don't know. I'm glad the Dursley are died. Which side will be Harry because the light side don't like the person who is not humain.
adenoide chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
For Harry to know his mate he is who rape him won't help. I don't know but for Harry to go back to Hogwarts it won't be safe for him.
adenoide chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
How Lucius know where live Harry? I don't know but it's his choice to work for Voldy not Harry. It's a rape not scene of love.
Saturnblue chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Lucius will wish he never rape Harry once he able to figure out something. Heheh. I hope you will get him to be punished by Harry as payment to his deeds before any mush can be settle in. Where will Harry stand now and will he be on his own side or with Voldemort? There is war going on and both dark and Light will try to control him or get him in their side.
music909 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
interesting plot. I love it!
Love Faith Embers chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Great story start! Update soon plz!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
this is a awsome story i like it a ot and so can not whate for more!