Reviews for Method Acting
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This story was great on so many levels! I've read it so many times too. You've got the characters perfect, and the dialog is perfect and the topics you bring up are perfect! Thanks a lot for all the enjoyment you have given me with this story!
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hey-I'm behind on my reviewing but wanted to let you know (in case you didn't know already) that you are brilliant! Thanks so much for answering an unanswered question: What the heck was Mark thinking making Hardcase think the bullets were real? Could have blown the whole deal!

"Mark’s grin grew as he watched the judge warm up to the argument. He had wondered if the older man would bring that up eventually." Glad you finally brought it up and answered it!

I love payback-especially between our two guys.

Just so well written-as always. Definitely a conversation we missed. A well deserved "broken" hand!
302pilot chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
“Nag, nag, nag,” McCormick commented, glancing over at the judge and noting the sour expression. “You know, you should be careful – your face could freeze that way. Oh, wait . . . it already has.”

You nailed their banter in this entire piece and it was just a wonderfully fun ride! You successfully took a very flawed episode and made it a bit more believable...and that was quite a feat! Very well done, and definitly one of your best yet. You just know these guys so very well. Thanks for sharing!

CB
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was pleasure reading.

Mark and Milt never come right out and admit they care about the other.

Mark sort of got Milt to admit though in the end Milt just said it was only Method Acting.

Mark sure knew knew the man pretty well enough now to realize that.

Love these conversation pieces.

JeanneZ84
rainy day chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great story!
owlcroft chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You're probably getting tired by now of hearing how wonderful your stories are. Too bad! This is maybe your best to date and I just love it. I can really "see" and "hear" the guys throughout the entire piece - it was almost like watching an extra epilogue on TV! You've got their words and gestures perfectly and they _act_ like themselves; there's not a false step in this one. Beautifully done and as a bonus you clear up a few points that have been bothering fans for years now, like the clip full of blanks.

Excellent, excellent story, and that ending is a gem!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
A pinch of guilt, a dollop of resentment, and the whole thing brought to a wary simmer-it's the perfect recipe. And, on top of everything, you did a darn good job of making sense out of a couple of previously inexplicable behaviors.

Take all the liberties you like with Charlie Friedman-it's nice to have him step in here for his bit part. I like the implication that Hardcastle said something that left the doc with the impression that McC was the go-to guy for making sure the judge followed orders.

Another delightful outing!