Reviews for You're Not a Bad Person
AlexFili chapter 35 . 9/18/2009
Wow, so Bart really is a nice guy after all. The raunchy scene was quite interesting and really well written!

I can't wait to find out what happens next.

-Will Bart reveal that he wrote that book Sapphire found?

-Will Sapphire meet Sekto?

-Will Furlong ever get cured? (I hope so!)
Mable chapter 34 . 8/31/2009
W-Well it was a good reaction. Ha, well now at least they're togeter... But a lost past Bart hadn't revealed? I'd love to hear the truth. How about you Inty?

(In background) Umm, yeah... I have to go do something. *Runs off*

Okay, anyway-

CRASH

(In background) Damn vase!

Thank you for getting up two new chapters, they were awesome and I can't wait to read more!
Mable chapter 32 . 8/30/2009
O.O

(In background) O.O

Oh my... Woah, everything happened so fast and dang, I really can't wait to see the next chapter! I can't wait to see Bart's reaction to what Sapphire said! Please update soon!

(In background) Calm down, just calm down. Five chapters were updated in the last two days! Calm down.

I can't, I'm so excited! I love romance and I love this fic... But this could either turn out really good or really bad.

(n background) *pats shoulder*

Well I can't either way. I am dieing to see Chapter 33!
Mable chapter 30 . 8/30/2009
Woah a little to much to handle at once...O

Okay so Bart wasn't ever really in love with her, he was just sent to kill her? And Dave? And give Ruby to Meagly?

(In background) That bastard!

Inty, watch your language a little! ...It's so strange... Sapphire loved him, or was beginning to... Maybe there's a secret reason why Bart did it...

(In background) Yeah, he's a horny pri-

What did I just tell you?

(In background) ...

You weren't listening were you?

(In background) ...Of course I... Was... listening...

Never mind, anyway it was a very socking about Bart. I realized something was going on but... I didn't know he was working for an evil Oktigi. (I think it was Oktigi, if my memory serves me)

Can't wait to see the next chapter and am excited to see the next suprise in store!
Mable chapter 27 . 8/28/2009
Geeze, Outlaws are vicious AND annoying. Let's hope Sapphire saves Ruby before she's forced to marry Meagly, I mean Meagly is already the creepiest thing in Mudos. *Shivers* That's a worse fate than making out with an Intern.

(In background) I'm standing right here.

No offense...

(In background) What if I do take it as an offense?

I'll buy you a Coke.

(In background) Alright... What's a Coke?

Anyway, wonder where Bart went. We get how he likes to see Sapphire angery but he's going to do something like jump out of a bush to make her angry, he might be going a little far... I'll be sending you a PM in a while so please check your mail.

Awesome chapters, can't wait to see what happeneds with Sapphire, her lover (Bart), Sam, Ruby, and Abe (wherever he is at this point... Probably blowing something up) On the edge of my seat, almost totally off, waiting for chapter 28!
Mable chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
Okay, this is the seventh time I've tried to review. Let's hope this time it works.

Wow, Bart is one horny Slig... But he did finally admit he liked her... After, ya know, he got in to the shower with her with both of them, well, naked...

(In background) It sounded fun.

... Okay, Inty, whatever you say. Well at least she has Ruby to talk to. They really need to get a sign, or a door or something. First Munch, then Sapphire, and now Ruby, that chute is a health hazard.

Sam lead Ruby to Sapphire but what was that voice? The mystery cotinues... Unless it was Rose who suddenly became able to send telepathic messages.

(In background) Hey... May?

My name's not 'May' it's...

(In background) Want to... Never mind.

Umm, okay. Anyway, awesome chapters, glad to finally see Ruby, and glad to see extra romance!
Mable chapter 22 . 8/23/2009
Poor Sapphire, but Bart is there. To confort her and hold her... Maybe, even though he had sexual intercourse with that prostotute, he loves Sapphire more.

(In background)Unless he, of course, is taking advantage o-

*slaps Inty* I told you I was going to slap you earlier if you kept complaining about every fic reveiw.

(In background)...

That singing voice she recognizes, could it possibly be the little sister she's missing? Could Ruby be there at the inn? But how could she have found where Sapphire was?

(In background)...

also that voice, who it belongs to still hasn't been revealed, it can't be Sam, maybe it's... Skillya?

Alright, what's wrong?

(In background) You slapped me.

Not hard, I was just playing...

...

(In background)...

...Umm, anyway I... Great chapter, no, awesome chapter and I can't wait to read more... Wonder if it was Skillya.
Mable chapter 21 . 8/22/2009
Wow, wonder whose voice it was. It was true though, everything. Sapphire does get upset around Dripik from what he said, she does think Emerald is seen prettier than her, and even though she thought she loved Furlong she met and started to get strong feelings for Bart. Now Barts following her to see what's wrong... they might realize even stronger feelings.

(In background)Or they might explode.

Or they might exp- Inty! This is a sensitive moment. c

Anyway, awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what happeneds between Bart and Sapphire next! Hope it's all up soon.
Mable chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
Hmm, usually I'd be aginst it totally but Sapphire was acting a little crazy. Why would Ruby just disappear? Expectally when she's engaged... Maybe she really just missed Sapphire.

Sam can turn into a child? Weird, but cool since she usually can't travel or appear like Bigface. Sapphire should realize that she doesn't only have a family with the Clakkers but a family with the Mudokons.

How can it get any weirder?

(In background) What is it?

Nothing. Anyway, now Sapphire is complamenting Bart? What the hell IS wrong with her?

(In background) Move over so I can read, dammit!

Are you always this wired?... Back to the fic, glad you hit chapter 20! And I'm still hoping for mo-

*crash* Uh oh, that's not good... I think that came from my attic! Back to the present.

(In background) Hard to stay on track?

What did you break?

(In background) Not sure.

Okay, okay, I really enjoyed the three new chapters and I can't wait to see chapter 21, or what happeneds between Sapphire and Bart. Or what happeneds to poor missing Ruby.
Mable chapter 17 . 8/18/2009
Wow, Furlong is a total jack-rather not say, and Bart is still having prostitutes over. If he was true to only her maybe she'd be the one begging him to come to bed, to become whole.

Well, he could still be a good person... A little to peverted, but who isn't? ...Abe, Munch, Stranger, Humphery, Irwin, Valet Slig... I think I just conderdicted myself. 0.0 Oh well.

Sapphire found a book named after the fic, *gasp* could it be? It's like American Mcgee's Alice, she's got a book about herself. That's pretty cool, it might reveal secrets. Like why Bart has a whore over, or why Doc's never 'in', or why Inty won't talk to me.

(In background) I don't even know where in the hell I am!

How did you get out of the closet? Listen I've gotta go for a second, can't wait for the next...

(In background) What do I have to do to get some food around here?

Dammit, I'll be there in a second! Anyway, awesome chapter, can't wait to see more.
Mable chapter 16 . 8/16/2009
Aww, it starts with a save... Even though Bart IS a pervert. Funny, he keeps claiming she owes him and that's why he's following her around, but then he's doing these things to show he cares about her. Maybe he really just wants to be with her, without giving up him foolish male pride.

Those two are going to be getting closer and closer. - Until, of course, they accidently end up in Sapphire's room, locked in accidently, at night, in the dark... #0.0#...#0w0#

Seems like emotions are growing. Sapphire now has her little Bart hero, I succeeded in feeding Inty, everythings going to be getting better.
Mable chapter 14 . 8/15/2009
Hey! Next chapter up REALLY soon wasn't it? It was aesome but you know. Maybe the sign isn't that he's not good for her. Maybe it's symbolates, him killing everybody, really him drawling her away from her past life. Bart making it so that she doesn't want to return to her family, just him, that's why he seemed to kill them, because he's pulling her closer to him, and it makes her not want to return home... Wow, is it just me or am I getting a little deeper in my reveiws? v

Anyway, great chapter that has me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for more, now I have to do something... This fic made me think so... I'm going to go hug Inty, let him out of the closet for a while. Get my pocket knife out, get rid off his 'little problem' so he can eat something.

Great chapter! Begging for more!
Mable chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Wow, Bart has a weird way of making people feel better! Ha! Next thing you know he'll be wanting to see her in it! Wonder how she'll react to that. *giggles*

But it's cute how close they're getting, maybe as close as Sapphire was to Furlong... Sapphire and Bart, a nice couple.

I wanted to thank you, this fic has inspired me and... I might just start my Zeek & Sylia series at some point... Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter!
crazyandyzarc chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Man, what doesn't like Opple pie? Opples!

*cricket chirp*

Okay, not that good of a joke but anyway, awesome chapter! Sapphire tries to kill him now she tries to make up with him. But I did know one thing, notice as soon as Bart cools down just a little he starts to stare at certain places... Male hormones, they're beyond evil!

Can't wait to see the next chapter, and I would like to say thank you for not only making this great fic, but thank you for updating so quickly.
Mable chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Those evil Outlaws! But, hell, suddenly being called a hero from surviving those idiots is a pretty good reward. Now she's getting to rest, in a inn, with a bunch of nice random Clakkers. Nothing can make that any better... unless Bart breaks in the window still full of adrenaline. i'm sure Sapphire will be dreaming about that while she sleeps, *wink*

Awesome two capters and I can't wait to see the next! I mean I really do like Interns... Interns? i mean Sligs! Yeah, people love to say they're selfish and lazy but you and I both know they're not. I've got to go... Do some things. *shifts eyes* Can't wait to see chapter 12!