Reviews for Word Play
NotThatWord chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
God, this was hilarious! Ichigo...unless you want to get...eaten, stop while your ahead.
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ha. Ha ha. Hahahahaa...

*Grins.*

For a first try, this was very good.
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
*giggles* Oh poor strawberry. He lost 0 to 6!
WolfKnownAsFox chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was well written and funny. Ichigo probably wont learn from this litle lesson. heh.
0o0o chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I love it! its so funny!
DooDooDoo chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice idea at using this score :)
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
OMG XDXDXDXD I just collapsed laughing, it was so cool!I completely loved it!*-* I love the count of Kitty-cat and strawberry, and the innuendos were very cool!Grimmjow you're a pervert, but Ichigo was asking for it, too oblivious for his own good!I really liked the fic, it was very good written. It's your first time writing this kind of fic?, it was awesome!Cat got your tongue was awesome XDXD It was so good!And the end was very cool!I hope you'll continue writing your way!Congratulations for this fic!*-*
Silent Cries of the Night chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
And the kitty wins of course. So funny. This made my day. I was rolling around on the floor with laughter. You did a very good job. I can't help but feel sorry for poor Ichi. xD Anyways, nice job.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
XD i adored it~! poor Ichi! never going to win a verbal spar with Grimm-Kitty. lol! i loved every single innuendo! XD this is SOO going on my favorite's page. lol!
Brovenger chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh god that was so funny! XD

You should turn this into a series of one shots with Grimmjow mindfucking Ichigo. xD

Mostly because that would amuse me.
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Lololol. Funni~I enjoyed that. :D Tanks for the read!
Miriya chapter 1 . 8/5/2009