Reviews for Paparazzi may be hard But with you, it's nothing
Alyssa chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
I would love to hear more of the story. I mean future time
. you're such a great writer that if you even can finish it it probably would be as great as this.
heather chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
nooooo whats the figure under the bed?
JennLawrence Luvv chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I got a little teary-eyed at the end. :') This is such a sweet story. Great job!
Katie chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
loved the story:)
randomdiva chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Have you ever thought of editing this? I mean, if you want, I could totally go through this and fix it up for you. I've been trying to find a decent Josh fanfic, but have been unable to find anything remotely good. You have potential, but I can't read it in this, uh, "raw" form of writing.
infinitylove96 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
This was unbelievably good! I couldn't stop reading! (:
CallMeCarrots chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
OMG! I live in Kentucky and I must brag, It really is a beautiful place. I LOVED THIS STORY! IT IS AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO MY FAVORITES! BY! WRITE MORE!
TheBrokenDoll chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Wow i just started your story twenty minutes ago and read every chapter! Its so good i like the development you creafor every character and just the way it seems to flow. Hope to read more from you ]
Barabista chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is pretty good, but I think you could do with getting a beta reader to correct stuff, but other than that it's good.
Barabista chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
You should make a story or some one in the world should write a story not using Jess and Leslie and a romantic relationship but Josh and Annasophia instead it would be cool to see what it would be like if they were dating and what did happen on set of BTT ( Bridge to Terabithia). Annasophia Robb lover 101
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
You should make a story or some one in the world sh
Biancargm chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
. .IT! It's amazing,and I am so sad that they fought. Hope everything work out. Please message me when u update. Bye!
Christina T chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
I need the next chapter! I NEED to know what happens. please Briana, give me an early Christmas present and finish this story!