Reviews for Molto Bella
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/25
OK THIS IS PROBABLY GOIING TO PISS YOU OFF BUT AT THIS POINT I DONT CAE GET OVER YOUR SELF YOUR GOOD SO STOP YOUR PITTY PARTY AND FINISH THE DAMN STORIES YOU WELL AS YOUR LONG AUTHOR NOTES THAT DONT REALLY SAY ANYTHING AND MEAN NOTHING.I WANT TO FINISH READING MOLTO BELL TO COMPLECTION LIKE REALLYSOON,THEN I ASNT TO READ HOFL AND AD WHT EVER AD YOURSELF ASWELL AS A GOOD WRITER SO FINISH IT NOT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME KNOW WHAT YOU DECIDE CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW AND I WANT TO READ THOSE STORIES.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 8/25
YOU CAN ALWAYS FINISH IT LIKE NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 8/25
WEL I THINK EDWARD WANTS MOLTO WITH BELLA DONT YOU WONDER IF SHE DOES TOO?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/25
WELL THEY SAY THE THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM SO MAYBE IT WILL BE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/25
IF HE GIVES A BAD REVIEW IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BEING A JERK BUT WHEN DID THT EVER STOP A MAN FROM ANYTHING.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/25
DONT COUNT ON IT LITTLE GIRL I HAVE A FEELING YOU'LL SEE HIM SOONER THAN YOU WANT.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/11
Sweet ending to this very stubborn couple. Both of them will be the death of the others, that's for sure. Thank you for this. Enjoyed it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/11
Esme and Carlisle are definitely working behind the scenes to get these two together. With Carlisle insisting on him reviewing the restaurant. Esme chatting up Edward to Bella. I kind of enjoyed when she shut the door on his fingers and simply walked away to let him deal with it. I also really liked that she finally went and let him in and gave him some ice. Refusing to make him something and just splitting her burger with him. That was funny. Her kissing him this time, was excellent. I was happy he gave them a good review. I was really worried about it. And, I liked that he manned up and asked her out. Wonder if she mentions to him that she went to a venture capitalist? If she does, he may make her an offer.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/11
Thank goodness for Carlisle stepping in on Edward's tirade. Seems he did like the food but, it was his attitude/ego that won't let him write a good review. Things got out of hand there in the kitchen and he'd had too much wine before any food so, it was probably best that he didn't eat. I did like his internal thoughts about how he liked the way they transformed the warehouse into the restaurant. At least he respected that about her. I'm glad that Carlisle is making him go back, yet again. I hope, for all their sakes, he shows up at a decent time, does not get flirted with and actually makes it through a meal, without sending anything back. HA! Wishful thinking.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/11
He was being such a dick about the food in this chapter. Bitching about everything and sending it back. Demanding a different server. He's going to ruin her in that magazine review for no reason than he's a petulant child. I hope she sues him for slander, when that article comes out. Knowing what had transpired between them on the street, on top of him knowing she was the chef, he should've excused himself from reviewing the restaurant. He has no idea that she is thisclose to losing it all and that awful review that is about to come through, will be the last straw. I'm sure he'll just pop right in and buy it from her, without a second thought of her whatsoever.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/11
If he gives her restaurant, the one already struggling to make ends meet, a bad review just because he finds out it is hers, than he's the biggest prick ever. He's already a dick for causing the accident. Clearly she was already on the road driving, when he threw his door open. Had he bothered to look first, I bet he'd have seen her and all of that wouldn't have happened. Poor Bella. Edward sucks right now.
miranda04 chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Is it petty of me to still be obsessing over the fact that we never see the car/moped accident fully resolved? I know it is (plus the fact that this story was completed YEARS ago!), but it's still bothering me.

I did enjoy this story. I found "My Angel," finished reading the last update (hoping there will be more soon!), and found this one. Although, I'm thinking that I read the stories you pulled.

But, nice work! Thank you for sharing.
kirenlocke chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
So was he born a douche or did life make him that way?
kirenlocke chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
LOL I actually forgot he was a reviewer once we got into Bella's POV so I was shocked along with her
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I like that Edward only saw the fury but then he didn't see a reaction that is so real for girls, the anger and then the tears, it drives me insane but it is what it is.
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »