Reviews for Molto Bella
bella0609 chapter 6 . 4/19
I thought this was an additional chapter.
I really enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing.
bella0609 chapter 5 . 4/19
I am enjoying this!
bella0609 chapter 4 . 4/19
Great chapter! So glad they are finally past that!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 4/18
Ha Ha - This is crazy!
bella0609 chapter 2 . 4/18
Loving this!
What kind of review will Edward write?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 4/18
What a wonderful first impression! :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
OK THIS IS PROBABLY GOIING TO PISS YOU OFF BUT AT THIS POINT I DONT CAE GET OVER YOUR SELF YOUR GOOD SO STOP YOUR PITTY PARTY AND FINISH THE DAMN STORIES YOU WELL AS YOUR LONG AUTHOR NOTES THAT DONT REALLY SAY ANYTHING AND MEAN NOTHING.I WANT TO FINISH READING MOLTO BELL TO COMPLECTION LIKE REALLYSOON,THEN I ASNT TO READ HOFL AND AD WHT EVER AD YOURSELF ASWELL AS A GOOD WRITER SO FINISH IT NOT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME KNOW WHAT YOU DECIDE CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW AND I WANT TO READ THOSE STORIES.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
YOU CAN ALWAYS FINISH IT LIKE NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
WEL I THINK EDWARD WANTS MOLTO WITH BELLA DONT YOU WONDER IF SHE DOES TOO?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
WELL THEY SAY THE THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM SO MAYBE IT WILL BE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
IF HE GIVES A BAD REVIEW IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BEING A JERK BUT WHEN DID THT EVER STOP A MAN FROM ANYTHING.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
DONT COUNT ON IT LITTLE GIRL I HAVE A FEELING YOU'LL SEE HIM SOONER THAN YOU WANT.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Sweet ending to this very stubborn couple. Both of them will be the death of the others, that's for sure. Thank you for this. Enjoyed it.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Esme and Carlisle are definitely working behind the scenes to get these two together. With Carlisle insisting on him reviewing the restaurant. Esme chatting up Edward to Bella. I kind of enjoyed when she shut the door on his fingers and simply walked away to let him deal with it. I also really liked that she finally went and let him in and gave him some ice. Refusing to make him something and just splitting her burger with him. That was funny. Her kissing him this time, was excellent. I was happy he gave them a good review. I was really worried about it. And, I liked that he manned up and asked her out. Wonder if she mentions to him that she went to a venture capitalist? If she does, he may make her an offer.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Thank goodness for Carlisle stepping in on Edward's tirade. Seems he did like the food but, it was his attitude/ego that won't let him write a good review. Things got out of hand there in the kitchen and he'd had too much wine before any food so, it was probably best that he didn't eat. I did like his internal thoughts about how he liked the way they transformed the warehouse into the restaurant. At least he respected that about her. I'm glad that Carlisle is making him go back, yet again. I hope, for all their sakes, he shows up at a decent time, does not get flirted with and actually makes it through a meal, without sending anything back. HA! Wishful thinking.
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »