Reviews for Molto Bella
Mirabells chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hah, good story! Loved the beginning. And the end was very good too, great job!
Shortcake79 chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Well I for one am very glad you didn't drag it out anymore, I was dyeing to find out what was going to happen. What a great story, how they hated each other and then fell in love. Thanks for sharing!
KYKEMD chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
LOVED ASSWARD AND SASSELLA
antipyro chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
With everything ending in bliss, any future chapters would have been more of Edward getting Bella all fired up, just for the response. Edward teaching Bella some of the finer points to owning a restaurant and making it successful, his pushing her buttons may one day dawn on her as being on purpose. Edwards investment in the restaurant may lead him to a 50/50 split and cause even more button pushing. I can see this getting more fun and messier too. One day red sauce, the next white sauce, the day after a bernaise...etc.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and graciously acknowledge your betas as well. Always looking for more hot Edward. Thank you so much.
antipyro chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Reading restaurant reviews is confusing at best. I usually just look at the last line and the number of stars. It's not because they don't know what's good and bad, it's the way they detail every bite they take and usually don't give an all round review. I guess they get that discerning after a while of writing, "Good, Better, Best" type things. I usually make up my own mind, not that I'm a connaiseur.

I'm glad that something so simple as a cheeseburger, with feta cheese though, can be made and enjoyed without a french sauce with wine in it and something with parsely in it. LOL I'm not a fancy cook, just simple plain meals is good enough for me. That quality came through in your story, plus a lot of other things.
antipyro chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Oysters are only yucky if you're eating them with someone you hate, and without lemon, otherwise they're a delicious little slurp.

I do hope Bella remembered to take the Mahi Mahi out of the oven - otherwise it'll dry out. LOL

At least with Edward returning the next night, he should arrive well before closing. That way, maybe he can tease another tirade out of her. ;)
antipyro chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Well...how was Edward going to seem fair in his review, not that he really has to be, to appease his boss? Bella will not let a bad review from him get to her and will speak out on it. What's that saying, "All's fair in love and war".

I'm guessing Edward will pay for Bella's moped, in the end.

Fantastic writing; just loved Alice and Jakes responses from having to put up with an asshole! LMFAO
antipyro chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You've written jackass Edward perfectly to a 'T'. I can just see their inevitable second meeting.

Great story and very well detailed. I'm with Bella, he should have looked first - Cad!
Melissa1991 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
thanx for the italian lessons it was "hot" lol
chriserlyn chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
i just wish that this story was longer...
wilhelmiina2 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Hot. Alice should have seen it coming and stayed away, damn.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Uhm what to say, loved it, I just love them both and Alice and Jake aswell. Traditional, hah, that's Edward.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved the beginning, they are so stubborn. :)
angelspinknose chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
never tried oysters but i do love your stories.
vampluvr25 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
WOW...THAT WAS HOTT! I didn't even need the lemon. it was awesome!

I loved that. I wish you would continue. It would be cute to see three little culinary Cullen children running aroung the restaurant. I loved the Italian in it especially the line in the first chapter.
1,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »