Reviews for Molto Bella
TheRugbymom chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Nicely done!
Karianne Cullen chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
aw. they're supposed to get married...lol

I really liked this, it's too bad you couldn't keep going with it :(
froggyqueen chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
very cute story. I love how your writing isn't all sunshine and rainbows the whole story. Not to mention all the Sexward ;-)
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
hmm Assward huh? LOL also thanks for making me think of him spanking me ;-)
triinity chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
LOL, please ignore the first part of my last review about the update, I think I accidentally pasted something from a previous review. I didn't see that the story ended at chapter 5, so I was bummed out, but it's a great story and a great ending. Maybe some day you'd revisit and fill in the year between 4 & 5! Thanks.
triinity chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
It was a great surprise that there was an update the same day I started reading the story. I read so many that I feel stupid saying the same thing over and over, so I'll keep it simple. I think it's a great story. So far, it's the first story in forever where I don't automatically hate Jacob, which is a nice change! Curious to see where it goes, thanks!
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
excellent story.
karolkid chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Loved this!
userunknown123 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Loved it! Although your right I would have loved to see it go further...Atleast you gave us the Lemon we were all craving!
twilightmom1 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
This was such a cute little story. I loved it!
elaine67 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Loved this story I think i can imagine that got huge HEA...lol

thanks

Elaine
How pissed are you now chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Funny thing. Here in holland Rennie is medicine to get rid of gas... so yeah, I was giggling for well over five minutes before I could somewhat recollect myself and keep reading :P

This is awesome! :D
EmoryB123 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
I liked their antagonism at the beginning of the story! I am glad you got them together, though - B & E always have to end up together!

Good story!
forever87 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Sometimes it's refreshing when fics aren't overbearingly long. I loved Jackass Edward. The tension between them was perfect. Hope to read more of your stories!
xkryptonic.kattx chapter 5 . 1/24/2010