Reviews for Molto Bella
antipyro chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You've written jackass Edward perfectly to a 'T'. I can just see their inevitable second meeting.

Great story and very well detailed. I'm with Bella, he should have looked first - Cad!
Melissa1991 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
thanx for the italian lessons it was "hot" lol
chriserlyn chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
i just wish that this story was longer...
wilhelmiina2 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Hot. Alice should have seen it coming and stayed away, damn.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Uhm what to say, loved it, I just love them both and Alice and Jake aswell. Traditional, hah, that's Edward.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved the beginning, they are so stubborn. :)
angelspinknose chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
never tried oysters but i do love your stories.
vampluvr25 chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
WOW...THAT WAS HOTT! I didn't even need the lemon. it was awesome!

I loved that. I wish you would continue. It would be cute to see three little culinary Cullen children running aroung the restaurant. I loved the Italian in it especially the line in the first chapter.
tiffaninichole chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Yay! Finally some sexin! That was hawt, I loved the Italian dirty talk :-) This was such a fun little story, I really enjoyed it, even when Edward was acting like a d!ck.
tiffaninichole chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
It was so funny when Edward got his fingers smashed in the door and then danced around in a circle! Hehehe! I'm glad they're getting along now, Edward sure was a douche in the beginning. Can't wait for the date!
tiffaninichole chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Damn cockblocking Alice! Gah! Bella shoulda sent the Mahi Mahi home with him, so he'd have something to review. Oysters are SO disgusting, IDK how anyone eats them.
tiffaninichole chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Edward is such a prick! Who the hell cares about how precise the food is presented? I'm sure he'll rip Bella's restaurant to shreds because the tiramisu had too much cream or some stupid sh!t like that
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Whoa, is Edward an a** or what? I can't believe he treated Bella that way! I hope Jake punches Edward when he finds out what Edward did/said!
ikss chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
So I decided to take a little break today and read this little ditty. And aside from the fact that you have made me extremely hungry, I'm so glad I did! I of course love the cockiness that so embodies this Edward and I adore Bella's spunk. And there is nothing sexier to me than two people who go at each other's throats before...well, going at each other's throats. :) The UST was squirm-worthy.

Having caught on to your work so late, it's quite interesting to me to chart your growth as a writer. I started with your latest, of course, Devil's Angel and am now on chapter 14 of HOFY. Then I snuck this in. While I am really enjoying HOFY for many reasons and it is well-written, you have really grown, techincally-speaking, in such a short time. If I recall what you've told me, you never really wrote before HOFY, true? Having come so far as a writer in such a short time is really remarkable.

I am quite impressed, my friend. *smooches*
LostIntimidation chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Hah, that was hot. I agree, you could have an awesome little story on your hands there, but it works as a short 5-chappy story as well. Grazie!
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »