Reviews for Molto Bella
LostIntimidation chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Hot stuff! That was a sexy chapter, and I really love all of your food descriptions, I think cooking can be such a sexy activity. Can't wait to read the last chapter :) Oh, and YUM that burger sounded delish! Personal fave?
LostIntimidation chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Well I happen to think oysters are very sexy, so there's at least one person who enjoyed that little scene ;) They're just like eating a chewy little pocket of the ocean, briny and delish.

What a sexy kitchen encounter, I can't believe he's heading back a third day in a row! Oh and lol at Alice saying bella should ride that pony. What excellent imagery.
LostIntimidation chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Ungh, how I adore the old finger in Edward's mouth trick...Bella is GOOD. That chick is shy but she is a damn freak vixen when it comes to Edward. Great chappy!
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Yeah, so I'm a total OOE junky now and I plan on reading each of your fics and commenting the hell out of them! So here I am checking out Molto Bella - great so far! I love how you've always got a fresh unique take on where they live/work/act.

Edward works for Gourmet? Well I hope by the end of this story he's working with Bella because as we all know Gourmet is gone (big huge sigh, sniffle, wipes away tear...)

And HOORAY for honeysticks! Little did ASSward know that he was stepping on a hell of a good time...
SabLuvsLogan chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
This story was amzing..really loved it. :)
Janexx chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
HI, CAME ACROSS THIS TONIGHT AND THOUGHT IT WAS FAB !
maggiejoma chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
another brilliant story...thank you...:)
Minnakoda chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
ah so hot! nice story concept too - haven't seen this. Surprising that there is no clumsy Bella accidental stabbing... but I suppose if this was a longer story that might have come out to play. You've managed to develop quite rich characters and a strong relationship and resolve it well in such a short story. great work :P
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
thanks for another great story...:)
ssarrahh chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
short and sweet! and i loved it!

:]

kudos
avidreader69 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I was cheering Bella as she dealt with difficult Edward. But Da** him if he doesn't alwaays get the upper-hand!
twimom817 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
This was a really cool story. I am sorry it wasn't longer but it was great all in all.
MamiMia chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
m... Italian, tuscan cooking with and extra Edward flavor yummie
apple of eve chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Great short story here!
kmap111 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
That was awesome.

Loved it, although it would probably look bad if someone stuck their finder in a guest's dessert right?
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »