Reviews for Molto Bella
SleepingBedHead chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
I loved it!
Asiki chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Just would like to let you know I am really loven this story so far!
kelseycjim chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
It was wonderful.
Momma Hen chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
LMFAO! i love this first chapter. Definitely will be reviewing all of the following ones, i can feel it coming on. Haven't felt like reviewing anything i've read for a few weeks until i got to this little ditty here. Good going.
Gollygirl chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
m Italian speaking Edward, can this guy get any hotter?

Too bad he is fictional, he is getting super hero status in my book, imagine if he really did exist *sigh* oh well a girl can dream I s'pose
Sam604 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
that was cute and 's always sexy having an Italian speaking Edward!.great story!.
Walker77 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
that was good, i enjoyed it. too short but oh well it was good anyway.

gotta love two people hating each other then falling madly in love. ah
MissHolz chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
I wish u couldve of carried this on. I was ded good.

freakybella chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
cute story
Kerrybm chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Ready for some more hot kitchen sexin!
Kerrybm chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what he writes.
Kerrybm chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Loved the first chapter!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 9/15/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
mozzer0906 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, I liked the chemistry between Edward and Bella and that you had them evenly matched.

I also enjoyed how you didn't have Bella immediately agreeing to have him become an investor because I think her standing firm until she was sure was the best way to go.

Thank you for writing this!
Tiaaby chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Sweet, short and beautiful! Love this little story and yes, I wish you would've continued, but the best things in life come in small packages lol Thanks for writing this wonderful little story and hopefully we will get a new story from you!
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »