Reviews for Molto Bella
Kerrybm chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Loved the first chapter!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 9/15/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
mozzer0906 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, I liked the chemistry between Edward and Bella and that you had them evenly matched.

I also enjoyed how you didn't have Bella immediately agreeing to have him become an investor because I think her standing firm until she was sure was the best way to go.

Thank you for writing this!
Tiaaby chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Sweet, short and beautiful! Love this little story and yes, I wish you would've continued, but the best things in life come in small packages lol Thanks for writing this wonderful little story and hopefully we will get a new story from you!
cooper33 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Damn, Italian is hot. So jealous of anyone who can speak it. And I like your fic, too. :) Gondolier rec'd it tonight so...here I am!
4kitty101 chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
very very good!
Odrey-bzh chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
It was a great story, i loved it !
Eresbella chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Oh, so lovely! Too bad it was too short (

I seriously love your stories!

Keep writing more )
Gondolier chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Such a charming, lovely story! The idea of Edward and Bella both sharing a passion for cooking is a fun one. I find the behind-the-scenes world of chefs fascinating. Thanks for sharing!
Moxi chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I'm a little late readig this but I wanted to be sure to give you some love. I loved it! What a sweet, fun (and different) little story! The only thing that disappointed me was that it was so short. (I know why it as short...I'm just sayin.) I don't think you needed any more resolution at the end but I would have loved more details about their courtship and that 6 months they waited to have sex. I bet that was just full of yummy tension! I'll just have to use my imagination. LOL

Thanks for sharing this.
mscope chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
I am glad this was as much fun to write and it was to read. I l.o.v.e.d. it.

Okay, so now to get started with my day with a song in my heart.

mscope chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
What a beautifully romantic chapter. Gone is the sarcasm. Gone is the frenzy of passion. But the real, uncut admiration for one another is there. It is palpable. And for the first time in this short story I don't want to throw things at Edward and yell the few words of Italian I know using a very bad accent.

~alito~ does not leave the same feeling as ~le sigh~ so I leave you with "That's Amore".

mscope chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Our dear Edward didn't stand a chance in this chapter. His attraction to Bella is so very obvious. The man is going to need larger pants to be in her presence.

I began laughing the moment he entered his office the following morning. The mere thought of her of her finger in her mouth then in his produced images of sugar plums dancing in his head. So when Carlisle came in and asked he go back I'm thinkin' "Edward you are so screwed."

I don't know that having wine was such a good idea for Edward. He lost a bit of his arrogant edge so it was probably a good strategic move on Bella's part.

Things went quite well once the restaurant closed down. Edward seemed genuinely impressed when he saw how the kitchen was set up and the remodel pictures. All of a sudden it was as if he had fallen down the hole and he had entered Wonderland. Was it the fact that she speaks fluent Italian? Her fabulous kitchen? Her neck? To many convergences within the shadow of his mind. The tale of the oyster took him close to the edge and lured Bella.

It was no surprise that Edward would ruin the moment by making a comment about her food drying out. Bella's tirade with the spoon and the sauce elicited belly laughs as my mind returned to his thought earlier in the chapter with his thought, "...but she's got a mouth on her that completely turned you off. Remember that." I don't think he remembered! But the kiss. In true OOE fashion the kiss was wonderful. ~le sigh~ Too bad Alice showed up.

I don't honestly know how his ever going to give her the review that she needs. But I am happy as hell he is going back.

mscope chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Oh OOE. When this Edward dreams I catch glimpses of you know who. But the minute he starts talkin' his shit I want to smack him upside the head. I certainly hope Carlisle quells his prickish ways. On the other hand who needs Carlisle when Bella is perfectly capable of putting him in his place.

Loved the inkwell/pigtail comment! The whole Alice/Prickward/Jacob confrontation had me laughing. And when Bella went out there ... Achtaleeba ... I sat here and laughed quite a lot. Especially when she dipped her finger in the dessert and then in her mouth. The look on his face was priceless. I have a feeling his pants became two sizes to small with that. But what's the poor boy to do when Bella places another finger full into his mouth ... speaking Italian no less. Yeah take that Mr. hand print on my ass. Priceless I tell ya, priceless.

Ok, so I am going to try one more chapter before I go to bed.

mscope chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Uh, don't like faint or anything, but I'm finally catching up on all the stories that have been piling up for way too long.

Love how this story starts. And yes, that was my squee you heard at the mere mention of honey sticks. I could care less is he is Assward or Docward if he comes with honey sticks he makes me tingly.

Speaking of Assward. What a jerk treating Bella like that. He wasn't very nice. Guess he didn't give much thought to who is writing his lines in this story. Although I did rather like the line about his handprint on her ass...especially in Italian.

Well one more chapter before I turn in.

1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »