Reviews for Molto Bella
MoniMD chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
What a fucking idiot! How dare he?

First, it was HIS fault, not hers. So he should of course be fucking apologetic and worried about her welfare, right? No, the car is more important than a human being. Even if it was her fault, he should never have behaved that way. It was his responsibility to take her to a hospital immediately. And if it wasn't enough, she was checking her out while she was collecting her produces (which he didn't care to help), made a rude comment and insulted her intelligence assuming "there was no way" she could have understood Italian...

Honestly, could he had done anything else wrong?

A complete ass! That is what he is! I am not impressed at all with this edward. Hope Bella makes him work hard to get!
tellingmelies chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
AMAZING! This is one of my faves by you and I mean it this time! haha...so good, everything about it. And the Italian...yum
trishd chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I'm a clickin' on the button to send the love and make you smile. Man, you are killing me with the italian one liners. WOW-HAWT! This is gonna get good, I can feel it. Better batten down the hatches and enjoy the ride...MAWH.
trishd chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh am I happy to have you back! I was sad to see the end of HOFY and weepy. What a wonderful ending and I loved the wedding scene outtake. Make me cry...their vows were beautiful and to include the kids...sigh.

Oh, I digress...this story looks like its gonna be good too. I am just at the first chapter and already I can see your magic at work...wink, wink. The italian line about the ass/imprint was HOT and made me miss my hubby who is now out of town. I can feel that sparks will fly between these two. Sending love your way and I hope your story HOF wins, because dammit, I voted for it.
mllebojangles chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
very entertaining little ditty! i love all the use of food and italian ... rather fond of that! :-P
CCBTH chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Man i wish this were longer, and you hadnt cut out that hole year...but i loved it!
12345jj chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
This is great, I love it! Cosi bello!

- WMC x
Simonelecochon chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Very nice. Lovely way to wrap it up.
Isabella Anna Cullen chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Please, continue this! It's fantastic!
Simonelecochon chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Glad to see them both coming around. I'm loving this story, am a little sad that I only have one chapter left. I'm sure it's good though. Well I'm off to see how this ends.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
My cheeks hurt from all the smiling. :D

I had the feeling that Tony was trying to set up Edward and Bella, Hell it seems like everyone was trying to set them up. ;)

That was a perfect story ending for a wonderful sexy Italian speaking couple. ;D
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
So sweet. :)

The totally love each other. ;)
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Alice definitely has the worst timing.

Well, I guess third times the charm. ;)
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Damn (in a good way)...

Aw, it's adorable how quickly Edward gets jealous over Bella. ;)
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Honey sticks! *chuckles*

Hmm, I do have a thing for guys that can speak other languages, especially when I read the translation of what Edward said. That was too funny. :D

And of course, Bella can't get rid of Edward that easily... ;)
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »