Reviews for Molto Bella
Red-Emerald chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hahaha Assward. Nice :D In a twisted sort of way, it's nice to see Edward and Bell at odd ends to one another, after all the niceness of HOFY ;)

You set up a wonderfully interesting sounding premise here and I already cannot wait to see how it pans out!
tnuccio chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I should have known this was you...I just loved it the first time I read it!
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
amazing new short story! Sorry I havent been on the threads. Been out catering food, learning how to make cocktails and such ;)

I take it that Bella knows a little Italian at least and understood what Edawrd said. I was actually going to go and translate it.

I love me some strawberry cheesecake

and I loved the mention of the honey sticks ;)

Thanks again and I can tell this will be a fabulous short story ;)

xxtwilight7xx
miniego chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Absolutely perfect. This has to be the best UST between Edward and Bella, I ever read on FF. I began fanning myself after Edward spoke about Bella's ass in Italian. Geez, Edward is such a sexy badass. His jerk like attitude made me swoon.

It just sucks that this is going to be short story. I was an avid reader of HOFY, so hopefully you'll find the inspiration to write another awesome fic like it. Anyways, super excited to see what you have planned for these two. :)
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Love Love Love! I love me some pissed off Bella. Especially when she is pissed off at Edward. Great start to what I am sure is a kick ass story. I can't wait until the next update!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love this so far. I have a feeling Bella is going to run into Assward sooner than she realizes : ) Can't wait for more!
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i liked it.

five chapters?

i dont get it...
BriannaMarley chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LMFAO. God your good. : )

BM
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great start. cant wait for more! :)
apricot30 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
wow! this is awesome! but why 5 chapters only? you know we never get enough of your writing.. can't you extend this? it seems like a lovely plot. )
cabr chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
AH! This was really nice! I like Assward, he is a keeper ;). I cannot believe he had the nerve of saying something like that-even in Italian-to a girl. This feisty Bella is very nice too. I am glad she didn't cry in front of him.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Woohoo, a new story!

Love it so far - he's a far cry from my favourite HOFY Edward, that's for sure. I loved the mention of the honey sticks, very cute. And I like this Bella, she certainly gave him a piece of her mind...

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
very interesting and entertaining - can't wait to read the rest of it! :-)
beignet chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
looking forward to this lil gem!
Nuttyginger chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i really quite like this. I do hope you are continuing. Its great!

Nutty