Reviews for Molto Bella
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awe this was so good! I'm so looking forward to reading more of this story.
sghb716 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really like this story. it is something different. can't wait for the update.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Edward is such an ass! Loved that Bella knew what he was saying in Italian. Betcha that will come back to bite him. Courious to see if he will meet her again at Tony's first or at the restaurant. Love this already!
gibbard9 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
O...like this a lot!
RobRiv chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Pretty funny first meeting...so far so good.
Talyareth chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Love it! Loved the honey reference too! Nice. Wish there was more than five chapters!
Sweet Peanut chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Awesome chapter :)
dsccc chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This looks like things might heat up fast. E & B wanting to kill each other could lead to some real fire elsewhere! I think you have done it again & started some more awesomeness! Thanks for the translation at the end. I love when stories throw in another language, but I hate when I have no idea what they are saying. It takes away from the read to see it as you go, but at the end it is perfect!
casey-jade21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hm i like it. it would be better if it was more then 5 chapters though!

Just sayin...
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh wow...what a lovely first meeting LOL! I'm sure meeting in the coffee shop would've been better if that's who Tony was talking about! Haha.

“It doesn’t matter, he’s gone and I won’t see him again."

*smirks* Oh how wrong you are..

I think this little story will be very interesting. Look forward to more! xD
cluelessinlife129 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hahaa..edward is such a prick! whatever...haha..i feel bad for bella :(

i can't definitely wait for the next chapters :) please update soon! and can't wait for bikerward :D when are u going to post him? :P

p.s. what does IC and UST mean?

thanks for creating a new story! :)
Red-Emerald chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hahaha Assward. Nice :D In a twisted sort of way, it's nice to see Edward and Bell at odd ends to one another, after all the niceness of HOFY ;)

You set up a wonderfully interesting sounding premise here and I already cannot wait to see how it pans out!
tnuccio chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I should have known this was you...I just loved it the first time I read it!
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
amazing new short story! Sorry I havent been on the threads. Been out catering food, learning how to make cocktails and such ;)

I take it that Bella knows a little Italian at least and understood what Edawrd said. I was actually going to go and translate it.

I love me some strawberry cheesecake

and I loved the mention of the honey sticks ;)

Thanks again and I can tell this will be a fabulous short story ;)

xxtwilight7xx
miniego chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Absolutely perfect. This has to be the best UST between Edward and Bella, I ever read on FF. I began fanning myself after Edward spoke about Bella's ass in Italian. Geez, Edward is such a sexy badass. His jerk like attitude made me swoon.

It just sucks that this is going to be short story. I was an avid reader of HOFY, so hopefully you'll find the inspiration to write another awesome fic like it. Anyways, super excited to see what you have planned for these two. :)
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »