Reviews for Molto Bella
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Love Love Love! I love me some pissed off Bella. Especially when she is pissed off at Edward. Great start to what I am sure is a kick ass story. I can't wait until the next update!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I love this so far. I have a feeling Bella is going to run into Assward sooner than she realizes : ) Can't wait for more!
a lil ray of sunshinee chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i liked it.

five chapters?

i dont get it...
BriannaMarley chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LMFAO. God your good. : )

BM
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great start. cant wait for more! :)
apricot30 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
wow! this is awesome! but why 5 chapters only? you know we never get enough of your writing.. can't you extend this? it seems like a lovely plot. )
cabr chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
AH! This was really nice! I like Assward, he is a keeper ;). I cannot believe he had the nerve of saying something like that-even in Italian-to a girl. This feisty Bella is very nice too. I am glad she didn't cry in front of him.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Woohoo, a new story!

Love it so far - he's a far cry from my favourite HOFY Edward, that's for sure. I loved the mention of the honey sticks, very cute. And I like this Bella, she certainly gave him a piece of her mind...

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
very interesting and entertaining - can't wait to read the rest of it! :-)
beignet chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
looking forward to this lil gem!
Nuttyginger chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i really quite like this. I do hope you are continuing. Its great!

Nutty
Rina22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I like this... its saucy. I love the tension and the fact they are catty towards eachother. I loved that she knew what he was saying when he spoke italian. I am completly hooked on this idea :)
jimemon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I am very excited about your new story and I would love to comment more about this chapter but my brain got stuck at the apparition of the honey sticks. Yay! :)
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Molto Bene! I am absolutely lovin' the fiery side of both Bella & Edward! Your descriptions of both Jessica & Tanya were spot on & gave me a chuckle.

Beautifully written, can't wait for more!
HEAR chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You've missed the reviews and I've missed your stories! Nice to see this new one and even though I dont have a culinary bone in my body, I've watched enough 'Top Chef' to totally be stoked about the future kitchen hijinks these two will get into.

They've started off with a literal bang and I was surprised Bella didnt turn around and tell him off in Italian after his comment about her ass.

Ahh... the return of the honey sticks just makes me giggle and sigh because I totally miss HOFY. )

Great start and I'm going to enjoy reading this over the next five days!
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »