Reviews for Molto Bella
Rina22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I like this... its saucy. I love the tension and the fact they are catty towards eachother. I loved that she knew what he was saying when he spoke italian. I am completly hooked on this idea :)
jimemon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I am very excited about your new story and I would love to comment more about this chapter but my brain got stuck at the apparition of the honey sticks. Yay! :)
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Molto Bene! I am absolutely lovin' the fiery side of both Bella & Edward! Your descriptions of both Jessica & Tanya were spot on & gave me a chuckle.

Beautifully written, can't wait for more!
HEAR chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You've missed the reviews and I've missed your stories! Nice to see this new one and even though I dont have a culinary bone in my body, I've watched enough 'Top Chef' to totally be stoked about the future kitchen hijinks these two will get into.

They've started off with a literal bang and I was surprised Bella didnt turn around and tell him off in Italian after his comment about her ass.

Ahh... the return of the honey sticks just makes me giggle and sigh because I totally miss HOFY. )

Great start and I'm going to enjoy reading this over the next five days!
sweetswirlypop chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Edward was an $$! But I must say, it was an interesting first encounter. I wonder how they'll react to each other upon meeting again. I'll be waiting for that update!
Laysea chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i LOVED it...

but i don't like Edward being a jackass.

lol

he should have cared.

now i get to read one everyday ?

w00t
mgpg chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Haha handprint on your ass that just cracks me up...can't wait for more of the juicy chapter in this shindig!
azotochtli chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hehe! This sounds very promising! :) can't wait for him to go review the restaurant! :)
RobinCullen05 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm already loving this story. I got the impression as soon as Bella stiffined that she knew what Edward said. I was really hoping she would rattle off some italian and throw him off his guard.

If memory serves correctly I do believe that there are a lot more 'productive' things Edward can do with honey sticks besides crush them. lol.

Great job, (as always) can't wait to read more.
ringoffire73 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Another fantastic chapter as always!

Please update soon!
vamp.ladybug chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Sweet! Update Soon!

siledubh chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story seems like it's going to be a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

Cecilia
frumpy-v chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
*send love to OOE*

another fantabulous start! :)
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Love the start of this story. I can't wait for the remaining four chapters. I love reading everything you write!
ryuki77 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
love this story already! will be looking forward to the story updates! :)
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 87 .. Last Next »