Reviews for Molto Bella
MVMMT5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
yaeko chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh man gotta say when i read the think that edward said in Italian i laughed my ass off and everyone was looking at me funny... love it! what's next?
Alyscia chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is amazing i really like the orginallity to it i havent read anything like this, i cant wait for another chapter, i really like where you are going with this
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh I love it already :)
TwilightMovieDictionary chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is great. You had me at molto bella. Can't wait for the next chapters to come out. There needs to be more enjoyable stories with Bella as a chef. And Edward as a critic just adds to the wonderful mayhem. I'll be waiting. *sniff sniff*
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, this looks like a delicious start for a story. With an appetizer like this, I can't want for the next course.
travellover chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this new story line. Can't wait to read the rest, what a great treat this week. Love the incorporation of Italian ) Best line ever hehe. Love the interaction between the two, I saw it playing out like a movie in my head. You always know how to do that. Can't wait for more.
car57c chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Love IT! Now I want more please and Thank You! I know I'm greedy but when it comes to a good story I can't help myself.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
a) this story really makes me want italian food

b) ew, edward's such an ass! i can't believe he thought it was bella's fault; she could have been seriously injured!

c) i can't wait to see what goes down next...
CrCullenZ chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story is wonderful, I love the details and what happen between Edward and Bella. He is a total ass, she is a total bitch.. And we all know that a total ass and a total bitch come together(: Love it!

-C
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOL, love Assward! Great job!
monami7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story sounds promising. I love the Italian.
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
this is a treat! ;)
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Woot! Excellent begining! Can't wait for more.
DroghedaLove chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh man, Edward is such a jackass...not to mention kind of a fairy with his fancy coffee and baguettes lol

Poor Bella, but it was hilarious that she knew what he said to her...hahahaha :)

So far this sounds good...I can't wait for them to see each other again...can we say 'sexual tension'?
1,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »