Reviews for Molto Bella
car57c chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Love IT! Now I want more please and Thank You! I know I'm greedy but when it comes to a good story I can't help myself.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
a) this story really makes me want italian food

b) ew, edward's such an ass! i can't believe he thought it was bella's fault; she could have been seriously injured!

c) i can't wait to see what goes down next...
CrCullenZ chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story is wonderful, I love the details and what happen between Edward and Bella. He is a total ass, she is a total bitch.. And we all know that a total ass and a total bitch come together(: Love it!

-C
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOL, love Assward! Great job!
monami7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story sounds promising. I love the Italian.
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
this is a treat! ;)
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Woot! Excellent begining! Can't wait for more.
DroghedaLove chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh man, Edward is such a jackass...not to mention kind of a fairy with his fancy coffee and baguettes lol

Poor Bella, but it was hilarious that she knew what he said to her...hahahaha :)

So far this sounds good...I can't wait for them to see each other again...can we say 'sexual tension'?
rhodesl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OMG - what a waste of honey sticks. How dare he step on them. Obviously he does not know what they could be used for. Enjoyed this thought, it was great.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really liked it! Very sweet, and so un-Edward like. Keep it coming!
cindysark chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm hooked already! I love the misplaced passion between them and I can't wait for the UST to explode!
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh another story! So far i love it. Hearing Edward speak Italian o is so sexy! Thank you Angstgoddess003. i loved her story Wide Awake! Absolute genius. Can't wait to see what she has cooked up this time! :)
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
that was awesome! D
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Interesting. Very, very interesting. :)
mrsssscullennnn chapter 1 . 8/5/2009