Reviews for Molto Bella
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Woot! Excellent begining! Can't wait for more.
DroghedaLove chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh man, Edward is such a jackass...not to mention kind of a fairy with his fancy coffee and baguettes lol

Poor Bella, but it was hilarious that she knew what he said to her...hahahaha :)

So far this sounds good...I can't wait for them to see each other again...can we say 'sexual tension'?
rhodesl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OMG - what a waste of honey sticks. How dare he step on them. Obviously he does not know what they could be used for. Enjoyed this thought, it was great.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really liked it! Very sweet, and so un-Edward like. Keep it coming!
cindysark chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm hooked already! I love the misplaced passion between them and I can't wait for the UST to explode!
AmberlynotKimberly chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh another story! So far i love it. Hearing Edward speak Italian o is so sexy! Thank you Angstgoddess003. i loved her story Wide Awake! Absolute genius. Can't wait to see what she has cooked up this time! :)
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
that was awesome! D
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Interesting. Very, very interesting. :)
mrsssscullennnn chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
good chapter!
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ha, you didn't miss the reviews as much as we missed your writing talent! Great job, thrilled you're back!

Edward, Edward, Edward, don't diss the honey sticks. You absolutely loved them in HOFY, haha.

He better not ruin her restaurant's rep just cause HE caused an accident-ass!
carp12310 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
What a great idea for a story...cant wait to read more and find out what happens!
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
omg im so loving this...please update now!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, our Edward was a bit of an ass, I fear. I can just see the fireworks coming already. I love this already, and I'm sad to hear it will only be 5 chapters. Sigh.
grasshopper90 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
so far, i am interested in this story!
coffeemama chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ok, I thought I finally deciphered all the abbreviations in the fan fiction world but you got me...what is UST?
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »