Reviews for Molto Bella
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
omg im so loving this...please update now!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, our Edward was a bit of an ass, I fear. I can just see the fireworks coming already. I love this already, and I'm sad to hear it will only be 5 chapters. Sigh.
grasshopper90 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
so far, i am interested in this story!
coffeemama chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ok, I thought I finally deciphered all the abbreviations in the fan fiction world but you got me...what is UST?
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009

go assward

thats hilarious

and bella knew wt he said that made it even better
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, great start! I already love these two. Can't wait for more!
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I knew this story was yours! I loved it while reading the gift exchange...

Edward is an ass during this chapter come on he was more worried about his car than a person, ass.

PlaceboLover chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Since I'm italian I should say that if you wanted to say 'handprint' you should have said 'impronta'and not 'stampato' XD

And 'culo' it's kind of a really low word, I mean it's better 'sedere' but I'm just saying XD

Good chapter
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Love it. About time someone did a cooking story. Go Bella, kick some Edward butt. What an ass!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
What a great start. I can't wait to read more.
Jeni K chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Definately interested to see where you take this story. It seems like it will be a good read.
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hey there,Wow the fireworks are going off right away huh? Hm I am sensing a disgruntled business partnership load with sexual tension so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. This is gonna be a fun story I think. Looking forward to tomorrow.
CultofCullen chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOVE Foreign speaking Edward! Yum
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Super fun - I can't wait to see where it goes!
CrystalDreams18 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, this looks like it will be really good! Can't wait to see what Edward does when he realizes she speaks Italian! Also can't wait until they meet again!

So glad you'll be posting one chapter a day! One more thing for me to look forward to!
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »