Reviews for Molto Bella
Taz65 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Loved it! Feisty Bella was great! Jackass Edward took a little while to warm up to, though Bella's detailed description of him helped quite a bit! :)

Did you know there was an Italian restaurant in Seattle named Volterra when you wrote this? I haven't been there yet but hope to go soon. It gets great reviews in our local magazine Seattle Metropolitan.

Thank you for another wonderfully enjoyable story.
Bubbye chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Nice story...I really enjoyed it. You did a great job in creating the chemistry between your two characters. I agree with your A/N...this would have been terrific as a full-blown story...lots I bet you would have done with it! This Italian loved seeing Italian comments peppered throughout!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Can we have a sequel? Please? :)

Love the story and characters :) Jacob just kinda faded and I am perfectly fine with that :)

LOVE IT.

Keep writing.
TheRugbymom chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Nicely done!
Karianne Cullen chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
aw. they're supposed to get married...lol

I really liked this, it's too bad you couldn't keep going with it :(
froggyqueen chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
very cute story. I love how your writing isn't all sunshine and rainbows the whole story. Not to mention all the Sexward ;-)
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
hmm Assward huh? LOL also thanks for making me think of him spanking me ;-)
triinity chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
LOL, please ignore the first part of my last review about the update, I think I accidentally pasted something from a previous review. I didn't see that the story ended at chapter 5, so I was bummed out, but it's a great story and a great ending. Maybe some day you'd revisit and fill in the year between 4 & 5! Thanks.
triinity chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
It was a great surprise that there was an update the same day I started reading the story. I read so many that I feel stupid saying the same thing over and over, so I'll keep it simple. I think it's a great story. So far, it's the first story in forever where I don't automatically hate Jacob, which is a nice change! Curious to see where it goes, thanks!
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
excellent story.
karolkid chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Loved this!
userunknown123 chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Loved it! Although your right I would have loved to see it go further...Atleast you gave us the Lemon we were all craving!
twilightmom1 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
This was such a cute little story. I loved it!
elaine67 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Loved this story I think i can imagine that got huge HEA...lol

thanks

Elaine
How pissed are you now chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Funny thing. Here in holland Rennie is medicine to get rid of gas... so yeah, I was giggling for well over five minutes before I could somewhat recollect myself and keep reading :P

This is awesome! :D