Reviews for The Outlandish Courtship of Isabella Swan
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
How bizarre.

Intriguing twist you have here. I enjoyed this!
mandakat919 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So, when life gives you pineapples, make...pineapple upside down cakes?

What a sweet and lovely little story! Thanks for sharing :)
wistful-amibitions chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
What a cute little story this is )
ichiko chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
thank you for this, thank you. :3
SuperGirlFromCali chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
this was so cute! fav!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wow..That was absolutely adorable! Amazing..!
radar1230 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this little story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Mettta chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Absolutely cute and hilarious! In the beginning (or in the end of their story, I guess) their relationship seemed so predetermined, but that it all started with an unwanted fruit... Thanks for the story!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I tried singing 'The Elements' a few days ago. . . I'm so glad I was home alone, because I ended up crying in frustration. Goddamn song. Any who, loved it! I appreciate how difficult it is to come up with all of these intersecting plot lines that all meet up in the end and create a cohesive picture, so fabulously done.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well that was certainly "Outlandish, Imponderable, and Altogether Unorthodox"...but it was very VERY good D I loved it
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
One word to sum this baby up. Sublime.
stargzerlily chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
really enjoyed this story- so well told!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was such a fun story. Hearing the story unfold from various points of view was great! This was very well written and edited. I smiled through the whole thing. My only negative comment would be about the language. Certain words distract from the story, even if its supposed to be realistic. But overall, the story was quirky and wonderful. Thank you.
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I know you commented on how you don't really like the Edward and Bella pairing, but this was just so interesting and endearing. I really liked it. LoL...I read it right before I left work and I thought about it the whole ride home.

I can see this kind of plot fleshed out and turned into one of those fun, snarky indie movies.

Very nice. I really enjoyed.
princessinct chapter 1 . 1/17/2011