Reviews for Love Mosquito
ShellyHale chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wot!

I was hoping someone started FF for Ruby and the Rockits!Freaken awesome!Jordan and Ruby!3Ah.

I hope they'd contuie the show./
L chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome story! I love Ruby and Jordan so much!

Point of interest though first cousins can marry in 20 of the states plus D.C...so depending on where they live(I totally can't remember if they told us or not) they could be able to marry.
Piixie chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This story - awesome! I was so happy to find some good Jorby fics here when I came looking.

Personally, I've no problem with first cousin marriage.

Cousin marriages were quite common in the USA until the mid 19th century, and indeed, are still very common in much of the rest of the world. The chance of the cousin couple bearing a child with genetic defects is lower than lots of people think, although obviously it increases if cousins keep marrying cousins.
xxMidnight-Rain-Melodyxx chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
You're totally right about Dasey. it's taking too damn long and them getting together is very iffy but I can't always help but hope. BUT Ruby and Rockits just filled in that aching hole in my heart! -sighs-...ha, I got a little dramatic there. But yeah, this fanfic was awesome and I can totally see Jordan thinking like this. I just really hope David doesn't end up being Ruby's father...or at least in SOME way Ruby and Jordan end up NOT related because that'd make things SO much more easier.
axie-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
that was really cute
memoriesaremadeofthis chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I really like this. A lot. I hope you continue.
closedforeversorry chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
bleh ive been waiting for someone to start a ruby and the rockits ff! and hellz yeah! jordy is awesome! I absolutely LOVE that coupling! Anyway this was a nice start. I was hoping you could try possible coming up with a story, but i guess it was kind of nice to get his pov on events that happened in the show (and gosh are they accurate). anyway great job! I hate one shots sometimes. They get me excited to see more, but hopefully we'll see more jordy stories, eh?

well have a great day!

.::timbermoonkiss::.
DareYouToMoveVicky chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Emily, I frickin' Love you, you're so awesome for writing this. The show really needs its own catagory.

This was amazing, perfect description of the way Jordan feels, I love it.
Eva Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I love this pairing! And Jorby is the cutest ship name ever.

Nice fic, not exactly happy, but realistic. I loved it. :)
Sara chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was amazing! I love how you told the things that happened in the show, but in Jordan's POV. It was funny yet sad to hear what he's thinking. Poor Jordan :[

I HATE the writers for making them cousins. Idc though, I'll still ship them!

Please write more!
FlGatorGirl95 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I, personally, love it.

I'm not a fan of incest, true, but... Jorby is just to cute to resist. I can't wait for the day that they find out that they're not really related! Moihahaha
Darc Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Jobry is my guilty pleasure. Actually incest is but whatever.

I loved this! Good job.
MissPopuri chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
These love sick guys who fall in love with their forbidden fruit need a group counseling session to sort out how to get the object of their affections to return their love.
clouds of nothing chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Yay! I love Jorby (cute name by the way) and this was a great fic. Congrats on being the very first one to write for this show.

This made me feel so bad for Jordan, liking Ruby when she's his cousin :( Man, I really hope that they end up getting together, but they probably won't.

I have one thing that I didn't like about this story- you used italics too much, I think. It was a bit of an overload. Other than that, I really liked this story. :)
iluvarcticmonkeys chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OH MY GOSH, bravo Emily! I literally am just going to applaud out loud for this story. There. I have done it. I kid you not.

You captured the emotions on screen into text PERFECTLY. I was like "YES!" out loud at least 15 times. It's like I'm falling in love with Jorby in an even greater way all over again.

and ahem, notice people loving the nickname muahaha

We are awesome. And I'm next to write one! )