Reviews for The Night To Remember
somewhereonlyklaineknows chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is brilliant!
Natalie chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is one of the more original ideas I've seen for a time travel/AU fic. I think if you have enough ideas to continue you really should. It is great for a stand alone, but I would like to hear more. As for the Hr/R or Hr/D question. . . I never like the Hr/D relationship, because it seems like she always has to be out of character (even when Draco is changed I mean). If you don't want to do Hr/R go ahead and pair her with anyone else, but I've yet to see a believable Hr/D story.
LeprechaunJV chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
R/Hr

D/OC
MyDogAteMyHomework chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love how your story is going so far, please update soon. I hated the way they screwed up the GinnyxHarry scenes in the HBP too. I was sad the rest of the day after I saw it.
nyladnam04 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I like this,good job. I'd hate for this to remain a one-shot (which is why I did story alert), but if you do, it works as a stand-alone.

Hr/R or Hr/D? That's a hard one. I'm inclined to say Hr/R partly 'cause I like cannon ships and partly since Harry will have grown up with family and the Weasleys he would be biased against the Malfoys. I could see Hermione disgregarding outside advice if Draco was the same as in the books. However, if Lucius was one of the Deatheaters caught at the Potters and Draco's mother was either a better influence or he had to be raised by other relatives like the Tonks or Sirius, then I could definately see Hr/D. I could see their ambition creating tention between them which translates later into good tension.

Hope this wasn't too long!
g chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ron
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is one of the better time travel fics I've yet read. I think you should definitely continue with it, but only if it'll be Ron and Hermione. I'm not opposed to Draco not being a complete wanker in fanfiction, but personally I've never thought Draco and Hermione go together, no matter how changed Draco might be. Ron and Hermione's constant bickering is just too much fun. I'll keep my eyes open for any new updates on this story. Good start.
Irelandblue chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
ok... that was one of the most interesting first chapters of an AU HP fic I've read thus far! Please keep writing this! I wait with baited breath for the next installment!