Reviews for Athletics Day
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
DID she call Edward a bum scoundrel? Yes she DID. This was freakin' hilarious. I was entertained by all the things B & E DID to cop cheap feels. I DID feel a little cheated, though, because there was no real kiss - the story DID need one.

Great job, Dolle. I can tell you DID this story because I laughed all the way through it. And I DIDn't lose a single IQ point while reading it.
KimmyJCullen chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Absolutely loved it! I giggled a bunch and it was cute, snarky and just adorable.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was one of the funniest things I've ever read.
forsakenphoenix1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Haha, I loved this so much. The banter and the snarky comments and the humor. Oh, this is my perfect fic right here - I was laughing out loud the whole time. I love the Bella and Edward you've written here and the run-through of all their flaws to prove they aren't as perfect as the other thinks. So good! :)
XqueseraseraX chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hahaha this was definitely one of the best B/E one shots I've read in a while. It's fresh and funky (ha) without being over the top crazy. Love it!
OnothingO chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
'Edward being the bum scoundrel'

Aha! that made me laugh so hard. Rotfl. I love this! This is so funny and cute! Ahahah!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved this so much it's scary. Bella ranting, thinking it's Alice, and her snark when she realized it was Edward was just hilarious. The explanations for what really happened, and how they were both too afraid to tell the other how they felt was perfect.

Dolle, you rock. Pure and simple.
lorit chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh my gosh! I loved it, it was so cute, there was tension, and I squealed! I loved it so much, great job on this.
Bammers chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I LMAO IT WAS GREAT SO FUNNY AND NEED MORE MAYBE A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US...
Mary chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was just so sweet...i can just see something like this happening back in my old day of school...lol
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this! Great humour and interactions between Edward/Bella are just priceless. Wonderful job :)
MACHOxMAN chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
THAT WAS GREAT! It was so funny! And wonderful! And of COURSE my I.Q. is intact!

Is this just a one-shot? :( Darn. It was REALLY good. Is there some sort of contest I can put this story in? 'Cause it is REALLY good. You just have low self-esteem.

Hehe...sixty nine...hehehe...

_MachoMan_I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
MissEmelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
AW!

THAT WAS SO CUTE!

i could not stop squeeing during the bathroom scene; everything was so adorable!

and at the end i pressed my face into a pillow and squeed then too

i felt extremely awkward after that...

but AW! ohmygoshh! if u ever decide to continue i will be eternally grateful;

gosh not many stories nowadays are so squee-worthy, ya know?

like they'll make u hot and horny, but this...this is just pure unadulterated, uncut PRECIOUSNESS!

okay i'll stop gushing cuz i REALY need to read this over again; it was just to good.
pippapear chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I LOVE THIS!

I don't know what I love best?

Use of the term pokey?

He had a pokey for Bella!(btw - there is a product in blighty called hokey pokey.. & Ice cream sellers in Glasgow used to be called Hokey Pokey men.. BWAHhahah! (random fact for you my dear) ).

Or the insults at Lauren/Jess..

Or the alice squeezing Jasper's balls... LOL

Or her inner narrative full of smutty thoughts & lusty gazes..

OH & I love when she doesn't twig - even when he palms her tits - inc when they harden AND caresses her arse..

Naughty valedictorian ... ;)

Randy Geeky Yummer that he is.. :)

Yeah I loved this. I would happily read more and more of these 2.

Fecking funny..

THANKS!

Lotsa love.

Emmy.

X :*
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was so adorably cute! Loved it!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »