Reviews for Athletics Day
Mary chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was just so sweet...i can just see something like this happening back in my old day of
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love this! Great humour and interactions between Edward/Bella are just priceless. Wonderful job :)
MACHOxMAN chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
THAT WAS GREAT! It was so funny! And wonderful! And of COURSE my I.Q. is intact!

Is this just a one-shot? :( Darn. It was REALLY good. Is there some sort of contest I can put this story in? 'Cause it is REALLY good. You just have low self-esteem.

Hehe...sixty nine...hehehe...

MissEmelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2009

i could not stop squeeing during the bathroom scene; everything was so adorable!

and at the end i pressed my face into a pillow and squeed then too

i felt extremely awkward after that...

but AW! ohmygoshh! if u ever decide to continue i will be eternally grateful;

gosh not many stories nowadays are so squee-worthy, ya know?

like they'll make u hot and horny, but this...this is just pure unadulterated, uncut PRECIOUSNESS!

okay i'll stop gushing cuz i REALY need to read this over again; it was just to good.
pippapear chapter 1 . 8/5/2009

I don't know what I love best?

Use of the term pokey?

He had a pokey for Bella!(btw - there is a product in blighty called hokey pokey.. & Ice cream sellers in Glasgow used to be called Hokey Pokey men.. BWAHhahah! (random fact for you my dear) ).

Or the insults at Lauren/Jess..

Or the alice squeezing Jasper's balls... LOL

Or her inner narrative full of smutty thoughts & lusty gazes..

OH & I love when she doesn't twig - even when he palms her tits - inc when they harden AND caresses her arse..

Naughty valedictorian ... ;)

Randy Geeky Yummer that he is.. :)

Yeah I loved this. I would happily read more and more of these 2.

Fecking funny..

Lotsa love.

X :*
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was so adorably cute! Loved it!
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Why would my IQ be at risk?

This was really cute and fluffy and sweet... and very very funny! Especially the queezing balls part! It just never fails! :P

I thought for sure they were going to win at least 1 event! LOL But this was much better! And it was great to see they conceded they weren't perfect, and yet still be very much in love!

Thanx for this long and fantastic o/s!
rosygloss chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ah, Dolle. Loved this. You write funny like no one else in ff.
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hilariously funny! Loved it!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 8/5/2009