Reviews for Athletics Day
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Fun story, wish it would be continued into some sexy lemons but great read non the less
Nom5ter chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story made me laugh out loud and since I read it on my phone in front of others I looked like a very happy crazy person haha
loved your writing style and the story :)
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh, I LOVE that they announce all their flaws out loud to each other...and I love even MORE than he admits to the extra-long showers!

This was really fun. Stop bashing your writing in your a/ns, sister - your fics are really a charming and fun way to spend time in ExB-land...and I look forward to more of them! :)
sparkles107 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
LMFAO! their little flaw list on each other is hilarious hahahahah! I LOVED IT!
kinsano chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh, I so wish you hadn't stopped writing twilight fan fiction! Your "Art Model" is still one of my favorites of all time. This story is great and I wish you would extend it. I loved that you had Bella clock Lauren! Thanks for writing the stories you have and for making me laugh out loud more than a couple of times and for making me fan myself, too! You certainly have a talent for writing and I hope you don't give it up!
BrCl girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Favourite line: "So, your tiny hands are Hulk-ish strong because Jasper is letting you play with his balls?"

Haha, I loved it.
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Holy shit... The term 'Captain Coitus' just made my day...
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Haha that was so funny! Awesome oneshot :D
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
this made me smile :]
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Lower I.Q. please. I loved the story!
dohagrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
great story...glad they realized nobody is perfect!but still they were soooo cute!nicely written...
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
So funny I loved it so good thank you
fourbrats chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Haha this was so awesome. I was laughing right out loud. Love your stories and I really hope that you come back to write sometime.
team cullen chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That was kind of cute. They're cute together.
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh this is such an adorable little story, i really enjoyed reading this. thanks for writing (:
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »