Reviews for Never Gonna Give You Up
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love this so much! I feel the same way about sex writing :) Klare is my favorite couple of all time and I love this story so much! Keep writing. :)
BellsConlon chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OK, so I LOVED this. It was SO well written, SO perfect. AMAZING
noname-10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
honey i will beg you on my knees for some more! this is amazingly perfect you have got to keep on writing and please make it great like this one unbeleivable! keep up the good work:)
sparkle587 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love KC and Clare and I think you did a great job with them. They seem so sweet and you kept the story true to them. Great job!

sparkle
potter8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was so job:)
rebecca2200 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OMG! you should totally turn this into another story. it could be about them in the future. like Clare starts dating some other guy, and now they have graduated college and they go back home to visit and such and it could be KC trying to get back with her and stuff! :D it would be so cute! please consider it if you have the time! and make it like multiple chapters you know?

such a great one shot! keep up the great work!

-becca
Kitty122392 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
no i think this is a great story! and actually the way you scooted around the actual sex part was elegantly done. although it would be nice...lol great story otherwise
HinataUchiha101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
i liked your story and i cant wait for the next parts!
Chris Grace chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
There aren't nearly enough KC and Clare stories out there, so I'm always happy to find a good one...

I think this is a great story! Just enough so that it's romantic instead of borderline sleazy. I love this couple and I think you portrayed them well. I can't wait to read the next installments!
bsloths chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, hon, don't you worry - I blush at writing kissing scenes, let alone anything more! I totally understand. You did a great job - it was sexy without being too detailed, which, I think, is the perfect way to go about it.

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner! But I hope you had a good day.

I was so afraid you were going to leave us with a cliffhanger, but I should have known you'd make it all okay in the end! I love the idea of them having one last night together, knowing they may never see each other again, and then realizing that's not what they want. Also, the idea that Clare wants to have all her firsts with KC is so sweet and romantic. Definitely continue!
jaynguyen chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw. This was absolutely beautiful. Definitely my fave couple and I'm so glad that some people are writing about them. It was very well written and I loved it. :)
degrassiiloveyou chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
this is a great clare/kc story!i love this couple!its kinda sad that they didnt last in this story,but not many do,so this is very realistic!i love it!keep writing!

-jess

ps happy birthday!
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I almost want to say that this one-shot feels premature; after all, they did just admit their feelings for each other. But, I can't deny that I really liked this. I mean, yes. Their dialogue was just a little over-the-top for normal teenagers, but still fairly spot-on for what I assume to be eighteen year-old KC and Clare.

As an inexperienced sixteen year-old myself, I'm actually pretty glad that you didn't go too far into detail with the whole sex thing. I don't exactly blush, but I always get this kind of panic in the back of my neck, all the while thinking, "Dad's so standing behind me reading this. Oh, God."

I'm especially glad that they didn't just stay together for three years, no problems arising between the two. I don't view that kind of relationship as realistic, though I'm sure there are high school sweethearts somewhere who've had a relationship such as.

Ultimately though, it was satisfying to read KC's little declaration at the end. I love happy endings, and I'm excited to read the other two parts you've got in store for us readers.

And on that note, Happy Birthday! I'm glad you're getting to see your husband and I hope you have a great time...despite the four hour drive. Ugh. The only thing worse is a thirteen hour flight from Japan to Detroit, followed by a sixteen hour layover. Sigh.

Happy twentieth?