Reviews for Descent of the Archangel
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 28 . 3/8
Been slowly reading this for a few weeks now. It is utterly unique to anything ive come across, and trust me ive read alot. Your writing seems to flow from one scene to another and while it seems youve had writeers block it hasnt always shown in the story. I hope there will be more but if there isnt this is a good ending, thanks for writing ive enjoyed it.
brendafay chapter 28 . 1/23
love it
starlight guardian chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
The story could end right here, except you need to annihilate Warren. Or wipe out the evil in his head, after Dawn obliterates his jewels again, while she wearing those metal prong boots. But this has also been a magnificent story.
starlight guardian chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
WOW !
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
You have a very effective writing style. I know its not finished, but I want to read it anyway.
LonelyAssassins chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Good story but I'm curious as to Logan's character. First off how did logan have enough trouble with that summoned demon to get injured? I mean an archangel should have enough divine power to make the russians with their strongest nuke in history look like a few kids playing with a firecracker or a hellgod look like a two year old toddler. Also as an ARCHangel(where are the normal angels?) and the left hand of god where is heaven in this story? god? why are not angels down on earth absolutely DELETING demons? What happened to the original gabriel? there just is not enough information and it feels like logan was just made to be an archangel without reasoning behind it.
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Super-cool story and Archangel!
Romantic Journalist chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Love your story, but it could use a lot of editing. Great plot!
Regin chapter 28 . 9/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
the kid chapter 19 . 2/12/2012
Liked the chapter, but i really REALLY wanted to slap dawn. X-p
applemysteries chapter 28 . 12/8/2011
Although it does make me sad to hear you're on hiatus, I understand how painful writers block can be and eagerly await the next installement (or future works) from you.

That aside, this chapter is really cute, I like that Spike can be in the sun thanks to Buffy and it would be cool if he could do it outside the dreamworld as well. But you know, he's still a vampire(:

Once again, i'm sorry to hear that you're taking a break, but I understand why you're doing it and hope your inspiration comes back to you.
notashamedtobe chapter 28 . 12/8/2011
Cool update
spike'smate chapter 27 . 10/13/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Joey chapter 27 . 10/1/2011
Hey! I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to see the aftermath of the claim! Yay for spuffyness! I am also actually getting really into the Dawn and Logan juiciness! I can't wait to see what happens there!

PLEASE update again SOON!

Litalove chapter 27 . 7/31/2011
That was a great chapter! It was perfect! I loved it, finally Spike and Buffy made the claim. :)