Reviews for The Northern Downpour Sends Its Love
12wildingl chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
no offence but the only reason why you're unappreciated as a writer is because you're not appreciating the reviews and readers you get. I do think you're story is great but you're being a little pushy and arrogant. Don't takeit personally I'm just pointing that out. Good story.
batchgirl67 chapter 20 . 2/5/2013
Update soon please I am loving this story and would love it completed! So far you are doing realy great with all the different pvos can't wait to hear more!
Jellybelly903 chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
You have a great story here. And it's so awesome. But in order to have more viewers you can't really be a bitch when you don't get the views you want. It kinda takes away from the story.
JOE chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
I AM APPALLED THAT YOU WOULD USE PANIC! AT THE DISCO AND TWILIGHT TOGETHER. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! SHAME ON YOU! SERIOUSLY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I HOPE YOU CRY!
angel04une chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Yay more of the story :) can't wait for more and screw the people who rag on ur parade! This is a good story :)
Sierra chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really like this story so far! I also love how all your chapters and the title are named after parts of Panic! at the Disco songs - I love them~
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
i love it and i can't wait for more plzz update soon
NC-MjR-FanForLife chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ummm, i know a woman named "char-lot" and she is really nice and kool.
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
ahhhh this is crazy I'm so happy your back is everything at least calmed down a little? I hope it has and this was a good chapter
heartbond chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Okay, I don;t know what people are talking about whenthey say your a bad author or your updating is soooooo late. I absolutely love this story. Please continue no matter what others say. I enjoy reading this and theres so much drama but not enought to override the story.

Anyways I just wanted to say that your a rockin' writer! Love you, heartbond.
Ellie-Parker chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
OMG ! I freakin LOVE ! this story pleaz pleaz pleaz keep writing xoxo ur amazing ! Don't worry about everyone telly you to hurry up writing nd giving u shit ! It's ur story ur a brill writer and as long as you know that and carry on writing it's all good :P xoxo

P.S. Love how things have played out 3 can't wait till Rose has her baby xoxo nd what's up with Jaspers dad is he good or bad ?

Love ya

Ellie xoxo
ARS chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
OMG!

Can't wait for more!

I read the previous story yesterday and I have to say...it's one os the best.

This one as me so excited that I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep until the next chapter.

Hope you post soon!
danielleXD chapter 19 . 11/4/2010
That is really scary! Atleast she didn't let him in on those hiding places. I liked this chapter but it kinda freaked me out. Can't wait for the next one!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Poor Alice!

great chapter, update soon :)
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
AHHHH That was crazy but I'm so happy you updated great chapter I would love to hear more about Edward and his partner and then Bella and Jasper cause they awesome. Your a great Beta to and hope you have a good day tomorrow