Reviews for Shinji's Lullaby
windrixx chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Why why why. Where is the epilogue.

Well-written and their relationship is simply beautiful.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
*stabs SDB*

*stab. stab. stab*

How DARE you lie about the epilogue. 5th best NGE fanfic I have ever read, and you just let it die out right before the ending. *stab. stab. stab.*

Nicely done. Afew minor editing errors, and maybe a tad out of character, but certainly not enough to detract from the brilliance of this. Congratulations on a really well-written story.

*stab. stab. stabstabstabstab.*
jellybeast chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
I like the way it ends. Good work n NOT writing the movies n all that jazz, coz that just makes it so depressing!
starburst98 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
will you at least give a rough outline of what happened between after impact and this chapter?
Jo-Jack chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
This isen't so much as a review, but a question: Where can i find the epilogue?
Unsigned chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Great story, but the small errors scattered here and there might turn away readers. I have a feeling you wrote this story without planning, and never checked to make sure that it actually makes sense. Very good concept, creative, great story, but those little details, DETAILS! *shudder*
Yumi T chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
AnonymousJ chapter 7 . 3/10/2005
I know I've reviewed already, and due to the amount of time since this was updated, I may not get an answer, but I have a question nonetheless.

Is it a physical or emotional end of their relationship? I.E., is it short-lived because they are killed, or because someting forces them to break up? It's a little confusing, considering the end of the EoE movie...
AnonymousJ chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Hmm. I quite like this story. It provides an interesting approach to the nagging question of how Asuka and Shinji could ever get together, while also exploiting a similarity that they share with no-one else. The only thing I have found to complain about would be lack of appropriate punctuation, especially commas. Since this is a relatively unimportant facet of a story, I display it merely as a final revision idea.
Spike of doom chapter 7 . 11/12/2004
Wow this fic was great its a shame it couldnt go on but it was AMAZING and i guesse i just got to apreciate what i can get :)
Jace chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
You have a huge writer's block about the epilouge, huh?
Ravenman9898 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
A great romance story, the plot around it set by the song Shinji heard by his mother was original as well as very thought out. It had its tender moments but one that got me really good was the one where Fuyutsuki came in while they were practicing the song. This story by my standards should be a classic.
HunterMetroid chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
Urg...want epilogue. Excellent fic though. WAFF is good.
AnimeGuy2031 chapter 7 . 11/12/2003
Great story ) I cant wait to read the epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
her TOE got injured? hilarious. what kind of romance is this?