Reviews for Shouldn't Be Dead
J loves JS chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
I loved this. So well done. The hurt was awesome and I love that Jim has an aunt :-)
A maze thing chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
This was awesome! I loved how hard everyone worked, and Kirk's crazy, yet completely amazing plan saved the day. Come on, although it's crazy, the crew should really start just going with it. And Pike and Celia were so cute together, as was the fact that Celia was actually Jim's aunt. I liked her speech, so sweet. Jim will live forever! Great story! Loved it!
amberlynn07 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Fabulous. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!
Hikari Urania chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
OMG Such an awesome story with a surprise ending! i loved it!
May Eve chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
*cheers* This is fantastic! The author of "Stained" (blanking out on the name) rec'd it in her latest chapter and she was right. Absolutely wonderful! Well done.
American Gypsy chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Aww! great story!
belang chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Hey there!

I read your fic pronto when a little birdie wrote that it's absolutely worth checking it out ( you know who u are, little birdie! *wink*wink*).

I can't believed I've missed it. How did I...?

I loved the story! The ending with Jim meeting his long lost aunt was quite a surprise!

xxbelang
Toadflame chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
This is probably one of the best stories I've ever read in a long time. Very well-written, but I personally thought it could have been slightly longer. But that's just me, I love to keep reading and reading and reading...

Again, very good story, I don't think I noticed more than about one mistake, probably not even that.
RoeBoat chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Why doesn't this have many reviews? Seriously! It's really great.

Everyone is in-character, it has insane amounts of hurt!Jim, and I love the way you portray Pike. He's concerned, yet confidently awesome at the same time.

AND it's well-written.

I'm totally plugging this in the next chapter of my story... :-)

Well done. I can't wait to see what you write next!

-Marty :-D
Sweet Executioner chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
Great chapter as always! Sequel? :P
Sweet Executioner chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
I hate you.

Seriously, I don't want to write a short novel, so: cliffhangers are evil!

Update soon :)
Sweet Executioner chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
I think we all love Kirk and Chapel... Not to mention the Jim/hypospray scene :P

But my absolute favourite was Pike's "Sure".
American Gypsy chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
DUN DUN DUN!

can't wait till monday!
Oceanforce chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
I love so much the way this story is going. Can't way to see more!
Kat chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
I stumbled upon this story while looking for a good read and I got lucky *grins* I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to read more! Thank you for writing these chapters - reading them saved me from an evening of boredom!