Reviews for No Turning Back
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Awwwww
This story started out so sad and I like how you described in detail all the things they will do, and all the things they want but can't do. And then they do them! I really like Serena/Chuck (not as much as Blair/Chuck haha) and I just really love this. I'm impressed :) Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
it's good, i always find blair and dan too judgemental, they were so moral and as for nate he is so conventional he love serena and will always love her but like dan he is not abble to handle her); all of them, they are always trying to be perfect. Where serena live the live the fullest she can, too wild to care about what people think. she was always the astonishing, beautiful golden girl, the woman every man dream of, each time she enter a room every man look at her. She was confident, nice and didn't try to make people feel bad but she was always a queen when she wanted, abble to do nasty things to people who hurt thos she love. and she always accept chuck, the bad and the good, his darkest side, the ambitious man, the cold, calculator, dangerous and tough guy but also the hedonist, the womanizer,the man who don't care about what people think and do only what he want when he want, who can destroy without remorse life if it pleased him. they were made for each other, a beautiful pair who understand each other and don't try to fit in society but society has to fit them. continue it's good
extremeshipperforsherlock chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
amazing i love chuck and serena together
breezygal07 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It's funny that i love this, even though im a hardcore Chuck and Blair shipper. i've been reading pure CB stuff so i felt the need to read something new and ran into this, and its great! :)
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I'd usually prefer Blair & Chuck. But I felt like reading something not so mainstream, I suppose? Serena & Chuck...My first try of this couple...Turns out quite well...
nischie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i love this! Nice job!
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
:D This is love, my friend. Seriously, though - thank you for a decent Chuck x Serene one shot with a happy ending. You have no idea how much I have been looking for one like this! XD Ja~! . - Cady
lucasta chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Good job. If only that actually happened on the show. I love Chuck and Serena so much and there was a definite possiblity to them but it remained unexplored.
Mfoto chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
:) Great Story
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
aw : ) this was really sweet. Chuck's always been my favorite! : )
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was so sweet. I loved how both of them secretly want more from the other but don't believe the other feels the same way.

I was completely melting when Chuck was cooking... :) He really is something. "She will bury her face in his neck and dream that she could tell him everything that she is feeling." - that was a beautiful line.

An amazing story!