Reviews for Not In The Job Description
SummerAngelz chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
If he were any other guy, buying a woman her food thats overpriced is a sign of intrest

BUT this is Jane, hes way to nice, and manipulative... Dont worry im sure there will be romance eventually!

(I get so optimistic when reading good stories!)
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
love it
Billie Winchester chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
Awesome yet again! I love the little Red John twist and the characters are portrayed perfectly! well done! :)
Udumuhv chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I really like it,very original:)

There should be more stories with Patrick and OC-s...but yours is one of the best I've 't worry that I review this under chapter 2,this is actually my second time reading this (and the sequel).

Udumuhv.
Lucy chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
I adore this story and the sequel so much :) I can't wait to see them finally admit their feelings, I'd love to read a companion fic full of little moments :D It would be nice to read one-shots just centred around their relationship :)
La-Lucy chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
You are such a talented writer and this story has me hooked :'D I can't wait for more to happen with Red John and am so excited for what is going to happen in Maddy/Jane's relationship next 3 Amazing story x
Kourion chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is hysterical! *favourites!*
Pixil Pixi chapter 17 . 10/20/2010
*claps*

Beautiful!

:D

You did a really great job on the story, not just the story itself but portraying the characters as well! Most people stay away from fictions with murder/mysteries because its harder to come up with and harder to write (or they do it and do a very crappy job). PLus maddy is NOT a mary-sue. :D I love it.
deleted-account122 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I must say, i was a bit uneasy at the thought of something not Jisbon-y, but I have really enjoyed it so far and can't wait 2 read more, congrats :):):)
Alice Madison Parker chapter 17 . 5/24/2010
This story is really cute.
EmpressOfDalmasca chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
i loved t
his story and im glad you are doing a sequel. keep it up!
anna chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
this story was great. so sweet!
chrysanthemumsies chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
I cried. JISBON! NOT JADDY!
Ladey Jezzabella chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very cool story, I really enjoyed reading this, you characterised Jane really well! I love Maddy too, they are really cute and you can feel the connection between them both.

On to the sequel!

Jess xoxo
Captain Alice Hook chapter 17 . 2/22/2010
AH! i would be yelling for Jane to get his ass back here and screw the hospital rules, he wouldn't be leaving my side! (that or i would get dressed, hop in that wheelchair and demand he take me home with him...lol) absolutely love the story! can't wait to go read the sequal!

~Black Wolf-Dog~