Reviews for Not In The Job Description
waterpeach4 chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
O Nice cliffhanger. :) It's all so exciting.
OryonUK chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
No you cant leave it hanging there like that - even if you manage to update on Monday, that is too long to wait :o

I knew Jane couldnt leave her, he may be foolish, headstrong and yes cocky sometimes, but he feels something for her that he cant ignore. Also good on Lisbon for allowing him to go with her :)

But yay under 1hr to wait until the start of season 2...I have missed it way too much!
BFangz chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
Loving this one... Keep going!
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
AH! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR I MAY GO INSANE! great job though, totally unexpected, but it explains so much! update soon!

~Black Wolf-Dog~
RWolfe94 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
AH! I was so excited when you updated! I was dying to see what was going to happen to Maddy! Now that I just found out that she's his daughter I am even more hooked! I really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for more!
OryonUK chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
YAY WELCOME BACK!

I cannot honestly start to tell you how excited I was when I saw the email in my inbox - virtually as excited as when I first saw the advert for the new season of The Mentalist on 5 (and trust me that is a huge compliment)

but...OMFG I did not see that one coming one bit. Im stunned into a silence on what to say. Ok well maybe not total silence. Jane has to go after her, the fact she is Red Johns daughter won't deter him. I have faith :p

Cant wait for Fri and the next update. Double sque!
waterpeach4 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
Now THAT is a plot twist, haha! Can't wait to see what happens next. Also, good luck on your exam :)
BFangz chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
YOU! Keep writing! You don't need no steenking sleep. Just write! Keep writing!
BFangz chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I just read your first chapter. I think this is a keeper. Now, off to read more.
kat chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
wouldn't she have known jane, if she was that close to the red john case. And wouldn't jane and his team have gone to seattle themselves. If not for the copi case, then because her fiance claimed that he knew who red john was. And why would he do that anyway in a letter. That seem kind of dum.

Anyway like you story.
Katy chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
Please update soon! Your story is awesome, can't wait to read more!
veggi monkey chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
oh please continue i love this story im in suspense now stinking cliffhangers.
RWolfe94 chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
This is certainly getting more interesting! I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
ARGH I HATE YOU! not really, i was so excited that you updated, and i love the chap. BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE? i must know what happens next! and maybe the driver was Red John? UPDATE SOON BEFORE I GO MAD!

~Black Wolf-Dog~
OryonUK chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
I don't care how long it takes to update, as long as you do in the end cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so much :D (I think I have run out of words to use without sounding too repetitive :P)

p.s. Hope school is going ok, I am so glad to leave some aspects of that life behind me lol!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »