Reviews for Kamen Rider: Izanagi!
Crixus chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I enjoyed it. Having seen kamen rider and played Persona 4 this is a nice mix. By the way do you still go to NRPG?
Astrih Konnash chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
In truth Im not much into Kamen Rider, buuuut I really liked this cross-over - a lot (fav'ing it)

I also read the manga and know what parts are from it
Tatsuji Nogami chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Not bad, a little work on some details and you'd have a fullblown crossover!
Oh, I'm just wondering, would it be ok if I helped too? I also know some details to Kamen Riders so I could try to pitch in.
Xoraan chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Kamen Rider Persona! It's good considering it is based on the manga. But since the manga isn't much, when you're stuck on the manga, try going on and look at some walkthroughs of Persona 4. Keep the chapters coming!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
I'M JUST NOT FEELING IT, IT DOESN'T REALLY FEEL THE SAME AS KAMMEN EVEN BY WORDS STANDARDS, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cast49 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
you should not fail on any of the rescue cause they need all the help they can get okay.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
IT'S NICE I GUESS, I'M NOT REALLY 'THAT' CRAZY BOUT KAMEN RIDER BUT I COULD GET USED TO THIS. HEY CAN YOU MAKE HIS BELT DO THE STUTTERING THING THAT IT LIKE DOES IN THOSE FINAL ATTACK ON DECADE? I KNOW REQUEST ARE ANNOYING BUT I REALLY LIKE THOSE SMALL PARTS IN THE SHOW, IT CAN GO LIKE: "Final Attack Izanagi F-F-F-Fool" OR SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES. ANYWAY NICE LENGTH, NICE STORY DESCRIPTIONS, AND YOU GOT A NICE PERSONALITY FOR SOUJI, I'LL KEEP REVIEWING IF YOU KEEP IT UP, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ioshua chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
*Que Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight theme song, except, replace Dragon Knight with Izanagi*

Yeah...Thats what came to mind at first when I started reading this...And I am already liking it.

hm...I wonder how everyone will be when they get to summon/transform into their personas...But I want to ask, what about Souji's ability of the Wild Card and summoning multiple personas?
DiLost chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Good chapter, interesting idea, instead of summoning the characters became the persona. But what about multiple personas ?
DeadBrain chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Oh man, so cool! :D

Also I can't wait to see Kanji as Take-Mikazuchi (Expects to see a burst of awesomness). And Yosuke In Jiraya's outfit...will look...hilarious but awesome XD
Tryingtowriteprostyle chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Hey, this is good. to be honest, i wasn't so sure what to expect from this. but you did it pretty well, keep it up. by the way, in the second chapter, you ask for an idea on what to do with the tv world in this story. well, i've got an idea that could work. In Kamen rider Dragon Knight( known as Kamen Rider ryuki in japan), the Kamen riders have the ability to travel from place to place quickly, by using mirrors( or any reflective surface really) as portals. they enter one mirror, travel through a sort of in between, portal, tunnel thing, and come out of a mirror somewhere in the area they want to go to. Maybe, you could use the tv world like that. a means of getting around inaba( and maybe even other parts of japan if you want) by traveling between TVs. oh, and maybe you can have the others become kamen riders once they face their shadow selves. what you do their dungeons is up to you. those are just some ideas. please keep this up. this is good.
Twotwentytwo chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
I'm pretty sure I know the idea at work here, and it may just be insane enough to work. I'll be looking to see how this goes.
Kite Lanford chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Consider trying it Kamen Rider Ryuki-style, where they just jump to the nearest TV to fight a Shadow (and get headaches when trouble strikes). Boss Shadows thus would take place in the TV World.