Reviews for Jump
No1DrenLover chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
AW! Cute! I think Ichigo definately took a chance with him! So romantic! x

Dren/Kisshu x Zoey/Ichigo 4Ever!

I LOVE DREN/KISSHU!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i pick the relationship i think they make a cute couple
theforgottencreatures chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
its really cute plz write more! :D
aurla0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hi fireflies glow!

this story is AWESOME!

I review a lot of people, but mostly in Twilight fanfics. You know, the Fanfiction is MUCH better than the actual book. Anyways, i like reviewing because i get depressed if no one reviews me in a long time so i like to help other people with that...

Im depressed. could someone please help me by reviewing 'Firebird' or 'Captured Angel' for me? It would make me really happy.

Well, sorry Fireflies Glow, for using your really good story as a sorta way to vent my frustrations out on the fanfiction world, WHICH HASNT GIVEN ME ANY REVIEWS LATELY!

anyways, really good story.
Booboo-nyaa chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Wow...beautiful...just like all of your other works. I love how you made it to where you can think of it as jumping into a freezing ocean because you trust the one you love, or it could be the metaphorical jump into a new and unknown relationship. If they did jump into a freezing ocean, I'd like to think that it was by some mirical warm instead of them dying of hypothermia as soon as they hit the water. If it was the metaphorical jump, then I'd hope that despite their differences, it all turns out good and dandy.

...Wow that's a long review coming from me!

Keep up the most awsome one-shots and other fics,

Boo
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww. Bless!

I loved the last line... I loved all of it, for that matter. Kyahh! It was really kawaii, and nothing less than I would expect from you! XD

Izzy
blahblahturtle chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aww. Fluffy
MewSara100 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
A beautiful fic! It was an amazing story and I loved reading it! God Bless!
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You never fail to amaze me, Bunny. I don't normally read Ichigo and Kisshu fics, but there is always something in your summaries that persuade me every time! Brilliant.
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
AWW KAWAII! -flaps arms wildly- This was so cute~! Of course all your stuff is either cute, whymsical, well-worded, and awesome and if thats not the case its all of the above~!

My favorite Parts:

(He hopped down, fondling her red hair. “Don't worry, Kitten, I don't get colds. And I don't get hurt.” He paused, acting arrogant. “Besides, I'm invincible!”

“You're not invincible,” Ichigo said, ignoring the impulse to smile, “you're just insane.”) -snicker- That so sounds like Kish~! Adorable and insane at times buy hey that's why I love him.

(“You're crazy. Besides, don't you have other stuff to do than freeze to death?”

“Like what?”

“Oh, I don't know, trying to destroy the world?”) Again very cute and it made me smile!

(Suddenly, she grabbed it tightly, his hand squeezing hers in an attempt to assure her, to make her realize that she was doing the right thing. He entwined his fingers with her, taking in her startled look. He smiled. She smiled weakly back

And for the first time in a long time, she took a chance with him.

Together.

They jumped.) Hurray! Something every die hard Kish&Ichigo (or maybe just me) has been waiting for! It's kind of like she's finally opening up her feelings to him and takes the leap of faith! Excellent work!
True Colours chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
She's nuts. I'm a very literal person and can't help worrying about her jumping into the sea in September...but she also totally jumped into a relationship with Kish...'There are some things you can't do together without falling in love, and jumping into the ocean is one of them.' Misquote from Harry Potter.

The only thing that confused me was that she said: 'Come down from there.' Come down from where? Also, you could have been more careful about saying that their eyes locked, and THEN that he saw her as well. But that is just me being extraordinarily picky. I loved the metaphoricalness of it all, alsmost as though we were slipping into some kind of dream; it was very powerful.

True