Reviews for Dangling Off the Edge
scatteredmaple chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved this, it seemed so natural and human to me. You gave such dimension to the characters, their expressions and feelings.

I would love it if you could write more Zelette, it's my favourite couple from the game but no one else seems to like it at all. ;)

Thanks for this wonderful gem.
Knouge4Ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was so cute! They didn't seem too OOC, just a touch, but it worked well! x3 Good job!
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Its cute. I liked how you used the the dangling off the edge to represent both their legs and their feelings for each, very sweet. Yeah, they were a little OCC, but it wasn't too bad. Overall, a very cute piece.
x-DragonSoul-x chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I have to say that Colette and Zelos as a couple is a bit weird, but not in a bad way. You never really see much of Zelos' "real" side. He really doesn't strike me as someone who would worry or be nervous, even on the inside. And Colette was a bit too... serious...? So I agree, a little out of character but not too bad, I still enjoyed reading it. I liked the shoulder fight and then the tickle war. It was good to lighten the mood a little. Very nice :)
princespeach chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
uh... well, sorta out of character. I'm sorry! I think it was Colette. I know she gets angry in the game, but... eh. It just didn't seem like her?

Still cute though! I liked it, we need more Zelette on here.