Reviews for Tea
spiel chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lovely story, thanks a lot! :D
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh That just happened :)

I'd like to see how Sephiroth and Cloud met in the first place. And how Angeal ties into this and... well more, really XD

This is pretty funny and I like the idea a lot and this one-shot in general

RFB
Gabesgurl chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
*squeals and snuggles the story* I LOVED IT!
Silverinumiko chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow! I haven't laugh like that in forever, Thanks!

I loved your story, it was amazing, like the rest of ur stories.
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww, that was a sweet moment , loved it XD
Nephelae chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
*Grin* Gah That was so brilliant I'm left in shambles! Beautiful characterization you've got here, if not very unique. The story itself is utterly sweet, and I can only dare imagine what would be of the continuation..

The background story for Cloud in this is very interesting. Nothing I've come across so far, and I'm left utterly intrigued.

Very well done. This is definately going on my favorites...

Kudos!

SugarCubeChibi
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Haha! Cute! :D I loved the phone conversation with Seph. XD
UnchainedMelody94 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ha this is frickin hilarious! love it to bits.

Keep up the good work

xx
Janara chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I actually hesitated before reading this story, the summary didn't speak to me, but then I thought what the heck and gave it a try, and boy am I glad I did. I really, really liked this story and wouldn't mind reading more. So now I'm off to see what other stories you've written. Good job.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T HAVE SEX? NUUUUOOOOH! T_T *sniffles* A kiss is hardly enough to send me to bed! *sulks* *goes looking for hot BDSM sex*

XOXO

Me
Obasan-Neko chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow, I looved this story. You really should continue and make it longer, if you to that is. Maybe you could write a sequel? Either way, its amazing.

Great Job.

O-N
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Love this oneshot. Clouds so cute in it. _
foxxy nine-tails chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
i love this story and ive probably read it over 10 times by now. i love how u nailed genesis's character and how hojo is wrapped around clouds finger. plus i absolutely love the pairing. by the way i go a story idea from this story and was wonderig if ud be interested in writing it or might know someone who'd be interested.

cloud would work with hojo but he would be hojo's favorite assisstant. sephiroth and genesis would be interested in cloud however both of them would be fighting over him. zack meanwhile would be taking bets on who cloud ends up wit and angeal would most likely play peace maker.
Whitefleur chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love this story :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I adore your Cloud. I've never seen a Cloud with a connection to his roots like yours. I love it. Thanks for sharing.