Reviews for Something To Hold Onto
I swear to god this is the best fanfic I've ever read! I've always shipped Zuko and Jet, even way before I even knew what shipping was. I'm really happy to see an incredibly well thought out, true to the main plot-line story. You're an amazing writer and kept me enthralled the whole way through!
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Great story.
Rose chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Oh my G.O.D This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen 33333
Tsu'tey chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
OMG i love it. that ending was beautiful, the whole story was... :) me love u :D
jennykrulez chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Read this for the first time and LOVED IT
fanatla chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
I started reading this wonderful story 24 hours ago and now that I get to the last chapter I just want to thank you for sharing it with us the readers.
Again thank you.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Oh gosh. I read this fantastic fic at least five times now- on AO3 and here- and it's still one of my Top 5 favorites. The way you described everything is just- wow. And the way you wrote the plot- and the ending is just beautiful! Keep writing! You have such great talent! :)
jj chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
wow that was great
machi-pan chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Four years too late to say this but this is the best fanfic in the whole Avatar the Last Airbender community. Thanks so much for writing this!
pinkypiejr12 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Aww! Adorable! Magnificent! Hilarious! Heartwarming! Awesome! Badass! This story was all of the above. Not joking, I loved it with all of my soul. You are an amazing amazing author and should continue writing, cuz thou can do it exceptionally well.
Niori chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
So, I didn't even ship this until I stumbled onto this story, and now it's one of my favourites.

This was just so amazing, on so many levels. The plot, the characterizations, the feels...all of it. It was just so spectacular. I don't even know how else to describe it without gushing for paragraphs and paragraphs!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Oh my God. Such an epic fic. Seriously. I had never read JetxZuko before. Generally I ship Zutara, but damn, you converted me. I really want to go check other Jetko fics, but I just know none of them will stack up. Such a beautiful fic in its originality. Well executed in technicalities and storytelling. Not to mention the absolutely stellar characterization. I wanted it to be longer, and longer, and more in depth, and just MORE. This is one of my favorite Avatar fics now. Thank you so much for writing this, it was an utter delight to read!
the hotpocket hunter chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Spectacular. Frikkin' spectacular. I tried to find some good slash a while back, nothing doing. I read about ten fanfictions at a time- switch around if I get bored or my mood chanes. I read this straight through.
BrownBunny1976 chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Hey :) So last week I read this whole story and I just had to leave a comment for you :) I LOVE it! 3 3 3 I've been trying to find any decent Zuko-centered fanfics and this is the only one I loved and the only one I went back to reread my favorite scenes and will do so again :) Thank you for this amazing story and for the happy ending :)))

I also checked out the pictures on the other website - it's always amazing when stories have pictures with them :) Makes it all so much more pleasurable to imagine the scenes :)

One of the main things why I think this story is very good is that it's realistic. Jet's reaction to the truth and the process of how he gradually with time started to let Zuko back in step by step - this is what I loved the most. Usually fanfics deal with serious issues stupidly and resolve them in an annoying manner. But your story really took time and effort to fix the situation and to fix their behavior and that's why them getting back together was so much more pleasurable to read!

My favorite scenes are the one where Zuko gives himself out by saving Jet and the following Jet's reaction, and how he threw Zuko out in the street like a dog. And I love the talk they had when Jet came to see Zuko and how Jet was sitting outside Zuko's room, the following morning and how finally they kissed again and made it all better. These parts I can read a million times - they're so good! :)

Oh, and the ending was so great! I can see Jet wanting to leave and Zuko be terrified of what was to come.

Maybe I ramble too much, but I really fell in love with this story and just wanted to tell you how much I loved those moments in the story! And the whole story, of course ;) 3
SookiYakima chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Wow. You are a great writer, but the first few chapters are really my favorite!
The part when Jet found out Zuko was fire nation is a little hazy, but the fact that this fic is wonderful is undeniable.
Keep up ur good work.
And also, whoever reviewed below me, post your song fics somewhere else, please. The reviews and comments is to assure the author.