Reviews for Something To Hold Onto
Reviewer chapter 13 . 4/11
What a lovely story! The progress from lovers to enemies to lovers (lol) was really believable and well done!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2020
Omg I read the whole thing in a day and I love it so much! The setting, the portrayal of the known characters, the introduction of original characters, the writing style... it seems so flawless!
Thank you for writing an sharing this, it's amazing!
Elle4Life chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Does jet know that li is zuko ?
Jo chapter 13 . 6/22/2020
This is amazing. Truly beautiful writting. Jet and Zuko's arc together was fantastic and painful and strong. The way they had to fall back in love with one another, the way they had to sacrifice being with each other for the war. The tension, the choices, the new ending, for goodness sake the palace guard going "that's HIM" I loved all of it. Utterly fantastic
katherinemp chapter 13 . 3/5/2019
This fic was absolutely addicting and amazing. You have officially converted me to be a hardcore fan of jetkothank you so so much for this! Really adore your writing style
randomnickname chapter 13 . 5/26/2017
This was a beautiful, amazing ending. Zuko riding a dragon! the letters! Mai! omfg this was perfect. Thank you thank you thank you for this wonderful story! your writing is awesome.
randomnickname chapter 11 . 5/26/2017
Have I pointed out already how much I love your OCs? Ping, for example. And all the others too. They are an organic part of the avatarverse and feel as deep and interesting as the others. Such a good job!
randomnickname chapter 10 . 5/25/2017
Great action scenes! awesome
randomnickname chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
Oh, dang, what a chapter! Loved it to pieces. That heartbreaking part where Smellerbee explains how everyone except Jet really saw the Freedom Fighters - love everything about their and Longshot's friendship. Also, headband remake! the dancing was great. And all those tender tender moments - wow wow wow. Bravo! bravissimo! Your prose is gorgeous.
randomnickname chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
I love this story. The flow, the depth, the raw, blunt, honest feelings. I liked this scene in the courtyard a lot - had an almost break-up not long ago and this was a perfect depiction of this fleating, uncertain, fragile situation of making up again.
Your style is great and I love this. Much kudos to you, author! Thanks!
randomnickname chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
Oh, that ending hurt in all the right ways. Amazing!
the way you write dialogues is heartfelt and excellent
randomnickname chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
Great plot, great writing, excellent characterizations, vibrant storytelling wow!
randomnickname chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
randomnickname chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
That's a great AU and a great introducing chapters. Nice to see that Jet found some peace of mind since he wasn't obsessed with chasing firebenders. Also, Zuko's reaction to Haru!
LunarisDraconis chapter 13 . 8/4/2016