Reviews for Something To Hold Onto
randomnickname chapter 13 . 5/26
This was a beautiful, amazing ending. Zuko riding a dragon! the letters! Mai! omfg this was perfect. Thank you thank you thank you for this wonderful story! your writing is awesome.
randomnickname chapter 11 . 5/26
Have I pointed out already how much I love your OCs? Ping, for example. And all the others too. They are an organic part of the avatarverse and feel as deep and interesting as the others. Such a good job!
randomnickname chapter 10 . 5/25
Great action scenes! awesome
randomnickname chapter 9 . 5/25
Oh, dang, what a chapter! Loved it to pieces. That heartbreaking part where Smellerbee explains how everyone except Jet really saw the Freedom Fighters - love everything about their and Longshot's friendship. Also, headband remake! the dancing was great. And all those tender tender moments - wow wow wow. Bravo! bravissimo! Your prose is gorgeous.
randomnickname chapter 7 . 5/25
I love this story. The flow, the depth, the raw, blunt, honest feelings. I liked this scene in the courtyard a lot - had an almost break-up not long ago and this was a perfect depiction of this fleating, uncertain, fragile situation of making up again.
Your style is great and I love this. Much kudos to you, author! Thanks!
randomnickname chapter 5 . 5/25
Oh, that ending hurt in all the right ways. Amazing!
the way you write dialogues is heartfelt and excellent
randomnickname chapter 3 . 5/25
Great plot, great writing, excellent characterizations, vibrant storytelling wow!
randomnickname chapter 3 . 5/25
randomnickname chapter 1 . 5/25
That's a great AU and a great introducing chapters. Nice to see that Jet found some peace of mind since he wasn't obsessed with chasing firebenders. Also, Zuko's reaction to Haru!
LunarisDraconis chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
loved it very much
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
I swear to god this is the best fanfic I've ever read! I've always shipped Zuko and Jet, even way before I even knew what shipping was. I'm really happy to see an incredibly well thought out, true to the main plot-line story. You're an amazing writer and kept me enthralled the whole way through!
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Great story.
Rose chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Oh my G.O.D This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen 33333
Tsu'tey chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
OMG i love it. that ending was beautiful, the whole story was... :) me love u :D
jennykrulez chapter 13 . 3/7/2015