Reviews for Eyemergency
kuroo12 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
that was a good story...
floatingfloater chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
UPDATE!
Karmi-Sempai chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
This is the first time I ever looked for BJ fan fiction, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. :D

I liked the story, and I didn't expect what would happen in the end. I really liked the way you brought the characters to life. Pinoco burning breakfast every morning, BJ having headaches every time, and Kurohime being something other than a flat patient. I actually found there was quite a lot in her, and I admired the things she did and the things she felt. In fact, the story is pretty much like it came from Tezuka's mind. I think he would've written this story in the same way, too. My comments would be in mechanics and grammar (but it's not much of a problem), and I was somewhat confused by the way the days progressed. I felt as if there was an implication that a week already went by, but the week was just starting. I'm not sure, really... -_-U Also, the thing about her twin. There seemed to be something off with the both of them, as mentioned by the mysterious background Kurohime has, but it didn't get cleared up.

All, else, as I said I loved the story. Some of the lines were quite poetic for me. ;) The ending also really touched me. A sad ending that you know is just around the corner, yet you somehow wish it would go another way. You also capped it off beautifully with BJ telling Pinoco to burn his food. It had a lot of irony, but I found it to be the perfect and most satisfying ending.
joker09 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Please update soon!

I'm glad i find one of the few BlackjackOC story!