Reviews for Temple Academy
Shounen Jump MC chapter 3 . 7/7
So the Curse of Zephyr is triggered partially by rage...I think I know why Cedric is such a jerk now: His dad can never be mad without humiliation himself, so Cedric pretty much never got a serious parental rant. He's basically spoiled by his dad's digestive health.
Some Guy chapter 1 . 7/3
Guys, what if...Digit grew up to be Drobot.
Rayarock chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
That was great
Rayarock chapter 15 . 6/25/2015
This is the best fanfic I've ever read you have one heck of a talent :D .
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
Love it

P.S. What do you mean by gizmo
KXFanfictionist chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This is one of those fics that has farts as one of its themes yet takes it totally seriously in a non-fetish way, it's rare, but I like that.
Dagamo chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Well lets see...this is so far the best story that I've read on fanfic! The plot line is nicely thought out, making the story develop in a realistic and smooth way. Way to go!, I hope that you'll continue with the sequel soon.
Can't bear waiting for it.

DagDeath And Glory!
Sir.nick00000000 chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
I loved what I have read so far. It is a very good story. If you haven't finished it or are planning on giving up, just know that I am loving this.
TobyLerone chapter 35 . 2/1/2014
Loving the story! You did a great job on it so far.
Is it coming more?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
dragons can't stand on two legs for long. they're not bipedal.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
When you mention the same food twice in one story, I start to wonder what you were eating while you wrote this. At any rate, Rocky Road for the win!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Your writing style show great skill and practice. You have done the best characterization of Sparx that I have seen so far. Thank you for taking the time to not sweep the dragonfly underneath the proverbial rug.
Mr. Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I would like to introduce myself as Mr. Anonymous, or Mr. A for short. I would like to say that your story has brought me great joy, and have touched my heart. Digit, Spyro, Jinx, Cynder, have had a hard time getting to what they are now. Although if I could have picked a rating for this and hoped it would comply to the story, I would've picked M for mature. I mean come on, the entire first part of the story envolved mating, and a little more action wouldn't hurt. Note: DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO WHAT I AM SAYING, THIS IS CONSTURCTIVE CRITISIM, NOTHING MORE! I understand that you probably enjoy the rated T thing where you talk about it, but actually don't get into it, but my dirty ass mind has other plans. But none the less, I do enjoy your work and encourage you to continue until you feel satisfied with the results. Thank you for reading, good luck!
Mr. Anonymous chapter 35 . 6/4/2013
Hello there, I am Mr. Anonymous, or Mr. A if you wish. I give my anonymous opinion about a story I find either entertaining or touching in some way. I have found your story, not only touching, but excellently written, I find no other way to say it. I would appreciate if you continued to continue your story. You're a smart artist, and great at writing and it would be a shame if you stopped here, when you are so far. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see a new chapter soon. Thank you.
Titanic Disaster chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Oh, how romantic to see Spyro and Cynder kiss. :)