Reviews for Temple Academy
Rayarock chapter 14 . 6/26
That was great
Rayarock chapter 15 . 6/25
This is the best fanfic I've ever read you have one heck of a talent :D .
Love it

P.S. What do you mean by gizmo
KXFanfictionist chapter 1 . 4/5
This is one of those fics that has farts as one of its themes yet takes it totally seriously in a non-fetish way, it's rare, but I like that.
Dagamo chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Well lets see...this is so far the best story that I've read on fanfic! The plot line is nicely thought out, making the story develop in a realistic and smooth way. Way to go!, I hope that you'll continue with the sequel soon.
Can't bear waiting for it.

DagDeath And Glory!
Sir.nick00000000 chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
I loved what I have read so far. It is a very good story. If you haven't finished it or are planning on giving up, just know that I am loving this.
TobyLerone chapter 35 . 2/1/2014
Loving the story! You did a great job on it so far.
Is it coming more?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
dragons can't stand on two legs for long. they're not bipedal.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
When you mention the same food twice in one story, I start to wonder what you were eating while you wrote this. At any rate, Rocky Road for the win!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Your writing style show great skill and practice. You have done the best characterization of Sparx that I have seen so far. Thank you for taking the time to not sweep the dragonfly underneath the proverbial rug.
Mr. Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I would like to introduce myself as Mr. Anonymous, or Mr. A for short. I would like to say that your story has brought me great joy, and have touched my heart. Digit, Spyro, Jinx, Cynder, have had a hard time getting to what they are now. Although if I could have picked a rating for this and hoped it would comply to the story, I would've picked M for mature. I mean come on, the entire first part of the story envolved mating, and a little more action wouldn't hurt. Note: DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO WHAT I AM SAYING, THIS IS CONSTURCTIVE CRITISIM, NOTHING MORE! I understand that you probably enjoy the rated T thing where you talk about it, but actually don't get into it, but my dirty ass mind has other plans. But none the less, I do enjoy your work and encourage you to continue until you feel satisfied with the results. Thank you for reading, good luck!
Mr. Anonymous chapter 35 . 6/4/2013
Hello there, I am Mr. Anonymous, or Mr. A if you wish. I give my anonymous opinion about a story I find either entertaining or touching in some way. I have found your story, not only touching, but excellently written, I find no other way to say it. I would appreciate if you continued to continue your story. You're a smart artist, and great at writing and it would be a shame if you stopped here, when you are so far. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see a new chapter soon. Thank you.
Titanic Disaster chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Oh, how romantic to see Spyro and Cynder kiss. :)
Samantha the dragoness chapter 35 . 9/19/2012
Could u make a book and add a character called Samantha in your book please? She would be a hot pink/violet color and her belly, horns and eyes would be a light blue color. She would have a crest of horns like Cynder. Her tail would be an arrow with a green circle in it that glowed and had the ability to read minds. Her elements would be fear, shadow, fire and electricity. Samantha also has a necklace with a round pendent thar has 2 dragons in it?Samantha would have a very kind and caring attitude and she would be very knowledgeable. Samantha would be the smartest and she would also be amazing at singing and u also make another male character that would be a light yellow and had a green belly, horns and eyes on him? They would both like each other. His elements would be ice, earth, poison and wind. He would be good at dancing and he would be very funny. His name would be Acumlius. Thanks
Golden-Earth-Writer chapter 35 . 8/14/2012
Good job on the chapter. I speed read the whole story in a few hours and thought it was a pretty good fanfiction. I have to give you MAJOR credit for keeping a story going for this long. Three years is a long time. And that takes plenty of dedication. Longer than I would have ever done on a story. Great job with the whole story in general.

I love it.