Reviews for Nightmare
ShadowWriter33 chapter 14 . 5/22
Great story! Loved so many things about it!
AcademyAddict chapter 12 . 5/13
I just watched Valhalley of the Dolls parts 12 yesterday (rewatched of course) and I love how you integrate parts of the show into your AU so seamlessly. The conversations flow so well that this could've very well been the version that was aired dont television.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/1
Very angsty. I wonder if Leo remembers that Chris called him "Dad" Great chapter!
brightflare chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Very good story!
brendafay chapter 14 . 3/30/2015
more please
SableUnstable chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I loved it! Chris was so tortured and vulnerable and very much a hurt little boy who's trying so hard to be strong. His emotions were huge and painfully clear and very real, and his panic over how many times he almost revealed himself was quite amusing at times. I loved Leo's slow transformation as well. Your writing is beautiful, your descriptions uncannily accurate, all of your characterizations spot on... argh. Simply wonderful. :)

Off to check out the sequel now!
Eternal Love Song chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Well that was a fun experience. I've read quiet a few Chris Revelation stories and this is the first time I've seen him found out because of having to do a spell like that, so major points on creativity. I really like the portrayals of everyone and I really like how (semi)certain Leo is that Chris is his son. Everything was really emotionally charged and I enjoyed every bit of it. Great job!
ObsessedwReading chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter and fanfiction. I winder what will happen next. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Fantastic fanfic
ObsessedwReading chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Nice. I wonder when they'll find out about Chris's true identity.
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Greatfanfic.
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Poor Chris! :(
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
I love this fanfic.
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter I wonder what will happen next. :)