Reviews for Death of Spring
Really hope you get to come back and continue the story soon. Or maybe get it published. Really good and I'm sad there isn't any more.
Katie chapter 7 . 5/12
love it!
Lisa chapter 15 . 1/20
I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you'll manage to post one soon. I love your story ;*
sophien chapter 15 . 1/3
hey . i just read ur chapter on this wonderful book .. i have been searching for books on persephone since a long time and have written something my self as welll.. but wat u have done is brillient .. i am an artist n have been doing my resaerch on persephone and hades fr quite some time.. i just wanted to say that please continue writting .. please finish ur novel n best of luck for ur futture endeavours as well n ur education sweet
nerdsandlairs chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
I know I'm late as far as running into this story, but I have to tell you, I love it. I like the concept you have of Hades, mist of the time he is seen as a monster but you've given him a more realistic view as to why he is cruel as well as a soft side that is starting to come to the surface which I love. I know its a long shot but I hope you continue this story.

I promise to review for every chapter you put up!
Starviking chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Hades and Persephone are both hilarious and adorable.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
This is a really fun story! I love how you gave Persephone such a fiery personality! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever read. And it really delves into the mythology as well as adding more to the characters. I also love how you've made Hades. Kore seems to be for the most part a bit of a brat. But Hades is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It's been a long while since I read something that made me not be able to put it down ! Hope there is more coming soon !
AriaBelikov chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
More please! Oh tell me Hades is gonna save Kore and take her to the underworld!
And Eris needs to go suck a pickle because she's just not cool, not at all!
frazzledgiraffe chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
This is wondeful
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Great so far. Please keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
This is really good. I am really enjoying it. Some of these fanfictions aren't the best but your is FABULOUS!
psizzle chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Omg love it a nice twist to a classic tale. It makes it so easy to understand the story! Hahhaha Hades broken nose and serious make out session all in one! love the story
Flutterby Rose chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Ooh I love this story so much! Kore is such a cutie and Hades is so amazing really! I can't wait to read more about them and see how their love blooms and how everyone deals with Ouranos. It is a very well written story and I hope you will be updating it soon!

Rose