Reviews for Death of Spring
AriaBelikov chapter 15 . 1/18
More please! Oh tell me Hades is gonna save Kore and take her to the underworld!
And Eris needs to go suck a pickle because she's just not cool, not at all!
frazzledgiraffe chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
This is wondeful
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Great so far. Please keep going!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
This is really good. I am really enjoying it. Some of these fanfictions aren't the best but your is FABULOUS!
psizzle chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Omg love it a nice twist to a classic tale. It makes it so easy to understand the story! Hahhaha Hades broken nose and serious make out session all in one! love the story
Flutterby Rose chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Ooh I love this story so much! Kore is such a cutie and Hades is so amazing really! I can't wait to read more about them and see how their love blooms and how everyone deals with Ouranos. It is a very well written story and I hope you will be updating it soon!

Rose
madame thome chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
So Hades has finally been bitten by the Sephie bug good and hard. Now it is to the point that he thinks about her as he pets his beloved Ceberus one of his true loves. His gentleness in questioning the poor dead soul of the lady victum shows his true nature which he is wise to keep hidden for the most part. He will be more then happy with himself when he checks on Sephie on his way to take care of business because she is in a rather dire situation.

Kudos for giving Echo a part in this story. She was a good lady who foolishly fell in love with a real Mr. Wrong and it caused her a shitload of trouble. But she is so good to Sephie and is effectively able to help her stay safe even though her communication skills are severly disabled. Through all of this Sephie is having a maturing experience. She is learing more about the reality of life and death, seeing her mother in a kinder light, and learning how her powers work.

Eagerly await your next installment. Sounds like you have a lot going on. What are you planning to study in graduate school? The GRE's are an experience I took them once and did OK.
Athena Of The Greeks chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
What a chapter! You are quite the writer, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
The chapter was amazing i loved every bit of it, but are you going to continue it?
Starfall765 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Please update soon! You can obviously tell this must take a great deal of time to write, since it is beautifuly written.
KlausLover567 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
You need to update. I've been on the edge of my seat the whole time. Please, don't quit on the story like the rest of them! Finish strong. I know its hard, but this is really good. Sure, there are some slow parts but that means it is a good story. Please, don't make me wait months to read the next chapter.
KlausLover567 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
I've been reading this story and so far its been pretty good. A little slow at parts...but then solid in other parts. I really hope you are one of the few fanfiction writers who finish their stories.

-Lexi
HxXP chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
OHMIGOD

who's the maiden?what da tartarus happened?When will you update?

You hate your readers do you : Please please please update
Serene Dippity chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Please oh please update another chapter!

I love your story.
Madison chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
Please update this soon! love this story.