Reviews for Summer Masterpiece
anniegirl132 chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
Omg this story has been so interesting so far! I love how you made Deidara jealous in the beginning hinting at his later feelings for Sasori and the love triangle between him Sasori and Sakura. I also like how Sai and Tobi were Deidara were friends. Especially the last scene with Sai Deidara and Sakura, so funny! XD. Great story, any wait for the next update! :)
Wednesdays Forecast chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
God knows not enough people appreciate your amazing writing talent, yes I'm a kiss ass but still I love this story and I want to review it. I've read the entire thing twice, and I need to know if Konan, Queen-Duchess of the Ice-Bitches rapes Dei or some other evil thing!
kenny miner chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
...IS KONAN PLANNING TO RAPE DEI!.. i would like that, but sasodei still being #1! sweet work
psycho box chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
i want to know konan's intentions! i cant sleep thinking if she likes dei or just find him interesting ! PLS fast :D , (i like konadei, sasodei , hidadei , tobidei , gaanaru - i hate sasosaku , sasokonan and characterXOC's xDDD) i dont care about the others XDD PS: GREAT FF , keep updating! D
Happii Haden chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Next chppie? Thia story is wayyy cute. So cute it makes me squeal!
Lilac Rose6 chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
Konan... I have a feeling I may grow to hate her in this story... hmmm... ANYWAYS! This is A-maaaaZING! I love it! And it's totally original. I can't wait to see where this thing with Sai is going. I kinda want Tobi to take off his mask, I'm wondering whats under it in this story!

Anyways, update soon, 'kay?

Lady Lilac
Dirtbagalicious XD chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
Loved it! I can't wait for more! :)
ErinEhmazing chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
& so the plot thickens ! lovely .

im happy that you're starting to update quicker (?) anyways, nice chapter.. but I can't wait to see where the story is going. update soon !
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 15 . 3/3/2011
I'll summarize my review accordingly: one really sweet chapter, please keep it up. I haven't had such good feelings reading a Sasodei in a really LONG time you know? This one DEFINITELY had me going.
SweetScarlett97 chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
...So Konan's evil? I love you're story by the way. Sasori is so cool! 'and just push down harder.' haha. Nicely done.

-Nic
Angel Idriss chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Hey! Great story can't wait for your next updates. Though can you give me a spoiler about Sakura's situation? Will she still be friends w/ Sasori?
ErinEhmazing chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
OH MY GOD ! you have NOOO idea how much my jaw dropped (with hapiness) when i was checking the most recently updated fics. (& to make sure i never miss an update.. *favs*) i dont know why i never had before, since this was one of my favourite fics i read over the summer (so may i say now, thanks for helping me through a chunk of a long drive !)

anyways, wonderful wonderful update, (i can't express my thoughts right..) but thanks for updating, & update when you can ! im loving this story ! .
Iwa-chan chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
Please update soon! Its an awesome story!
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
I agree with Sasori; that he's right about true art. Hope the date goes fine. Konan is just so..., who cares if everyone know there's Sasodei chemistry in the camp? Sasodei rocks!
jadedfox2 chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
oh my god, you're killing me! update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »