Reviews for Midday Brawl
CookieOverlord chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Homophobes always say, "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

My argument? "God also made Hitler, your point is invalid."

I'm bisexual, proud of it, and have a girlfriend (I'm also a girl). I've never had to put up with any homophobia in real life, but I still hate the sons of b*tches who say it's wrong. So thanks, you just about made my day.

Overlording your cookies,
Cookie out.
Rubes99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved it.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
"And sometimes, nowadays, he and Tom would be working for their A-Levels, together, and they would relax, and snog, and suddenly they would be on top of each other, lips and hips sealed together with their hands exploring each others' bodies through their clothes, school books forgotten, and it would be so wonderful, and then they'd jump apart blushing when they heard a cough from the doorway, Jack smirking and raising an eyebrow and asking, sarcastically, how their revising was going."

I loved this part! You write this so wonderfully. And the part

"It always creeped him out that no matter how tall they both got (or rather, how short they both relatively remained), his eyes always matched up with Tom's lips. Always, for the last four years straight...when Tom leaned in and kissed him, right then, both of them ignoring a few catcalls from the girls nearby as he parted and headed towards their bike."

That was genius!

Please keep writing!

/Tiger/
Freaxx chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
*smirk* wouldnt it be kinda nice if K-Unit got to see this?
citylights319 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
love ittt!1
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Someone with a name as beautiful and Ian Rose is homophobic? That's a minor tragedy.

...anyway...

I loved the way scene behind the school played out. I mean, I can't approve of Alex's tactics morally, but that is exactly the sort of thing he would do. I want to say that Ian deserved it, pulling a knife on Tom. I sincerely hope neither you nor your friends has ever had that happen to you. I had a friend once... anyway, I'm sure you've heard the horror stories. Well, best possible scenario is that Ian will do some soul searching with a wise mentor for a few years and end up coming out second year of uni. Worst case scenario he brings a gun to school next week and shoots Tom in the back of the head. More likely he'd go for Alex, but this is worst-case, and Tom won't be able to defend himself. Unfortunately, I can't see him Isn't it depressing that worst-case isn't even far-fetched?

Your description of their relationship was perfect. It's exactly how relationships work. Nothing changes, but for a heightened intimacy and a physical aspect. Er, heterosexual relationships work the same way, right?

Hah, I know the move Tom used. The hand is supposed to slam into the nose, breaking it and incapacitating the opponent. Causing death by way of nose through brain, if the angle is just right. Or wrong, as the case may be. Alex uses it on a really big guy once, I remember.

O_o Knifeplay? Well, I suppose it was inevitable that Alex would end up with some weird kinks. Alex being Alex, I'm sure they'll sterilize the knife first.

Now, how is Tom going to handle coming out to his folks? At this rate they're going to hear about it in the supermarket.
grimmich chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
that was really cool! At least Alex gave them a chance to see how stupid they were (as well as giving Tom the chance to defend himself) but they were really stupid deciding to pull a knife... They should have known Alex wouldn't be very far behind, i mean if he was over protective before they started dating, they should have been thinking about how much more protective he would be when there was added danger. I like professional Agent Rider though, they would have pissed their pants if they had been on the receiving end of his more deadly and serious tactics though...

As for why I didn't know that the sequel was up, that was because I had just typed Alex/Tom in the search and that one and like on other were the only slash ones that showed up... I can't believe there are so few Alex Tom pairings, they are so cute together there should be more of them!
MadCatta chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yeah, this is great too! I feel sorry for you... stupid homophobes. Ahh well, don't let the bastards get you down!

You'd never consider writing another bit...? I love it, it's so cute! xD

Cait x
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
D* homophobes. Nice sequel!
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
stupid homophobes... i once threw a kid into a desk, third to last day of the school year, first grade. he was a few years older then me and we got into a fight. he got smashed into a desk with a concussion and my six year old self walkedd awaay without a scratch to go hang out with my bff, who would later become my girlfriend. Anyway, this story is totally BICE

Mya
May Eve chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
-giggles hysterically- I really have to agree with Tom on this one: scary!Alex is seriously /hot/. -drools- Thanks for the sequel, I love the first shot, and I think I love this second one even better. Nicely done!
I-live-a-stolen-life chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
this was good, will you make it like a three part fic, with like, midnight, midday, morning?

i think that would be good, but no pressure.

anyway this was pretty awesome! i can't wait for more of your writing!

jamie.
x chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I had no idea that you were that i have anything against i hate though i am not gay myself,people should just leave other people who are different than them goes for whatever else form of differency is out ,no,I am not non-English speaking,gibbering idiot.
St. Danger chapter 1 . 8/7/2009