Reviews for Where it all Begins Again
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
You ever plan on working on this again?

It's very well written and actually does sound like an episode of Naruto. What are the pairings?
BYoshi1993 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Another great crossover! I'd have to say that I like story a bit more than the other one. The diction and syntax you used were excellent, especially the Council's twisting of words. Superlative execution. I look forward to reading more in both stories, but, if you can, I'd like to see this one updated first. Update soon please.

-Michael :D

P.S. The clothes given to Naruto...if there is an ulterior motive by the Council, which I'm sure there is, is it to have him hunted by the Fire Nation for wearing Airbender attire? It would seem appropriate as the near-all genocide of the culture would leave little to none of the clothing or ornaments. I don't know, maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
W00T! This will be good.
Weuer chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Really really cliched. So much so that I almost didn't make it all the way to the end. And yet, the cliff-hanger and the crossover makes me want to find out what happens next, especially since you did quite well with the cliche you used in your Harry Potter fic.
nwspor chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
go naru
jingo4754 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Please don't quit this. These kind of stories are really rare and I've been looking for a excellent one for a long time. No ones completed a Naruto/Avatar story with a Naruto/Toph pairing. (guessing on that part) If you complete this, you will be a legend in my book
SpeeDemon chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
No but that is different remember that was a long time ago after coming back from his training trip with Jiraiya. Also he an unpredictable ninja when it comes to fights and he can notice some small details. Like the first time he met Lee he notice the injuries on his hands.
TitanX7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Great Story line. I can wait to see how you show how Naruto in the Avatar world. I hope Toph is pair with Naruto. Please update soon.
Eipok chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm actually quite impressed, although what I do not agree with is the Naruto/Katara pairing. NaruToph is so much better. They'd get along so much better. 'Sides, Aang and Katara already love each other deeply (I'm pretty sure Katara always liked Aang, even from the beginning, she just wasn't ready quite yet). Other than that pairing, it's great. Can't wait to see how Naruto reacts to the world of the Avatar, bending and all.
demonicblade123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i like this one better
MadnessLover chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Great story. I read the little note at the end of your other one, and I think this one would do better. Not entirely sure how he's gonna end up in the Avatar place in the other one, but I'm going to assume that he somehow just randomly ends up there, or there's going to be a few chapters as he takes his sweet time getting there. This story is already completely set up. Meh, either way, whatever you want to do, they're your stories.
ErikArden chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Interesting start, I hope you continue this and I get to see where you go with it.

daemon452 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
awesome can't wait for the next chapters.
animecrazyguy chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
you have a good opening. i hope to see more soon...cos you seem to start fics and not go beyond the first chapter (i'm a hypocite lol)

don't worry about how unoriginal the way naruto is banished. honestly how many freaking ways CAN you get naruto into another universe? the only way are: he gets banished (and the only way that can work is if the hokage is undermined of you make her evil), he gets blasted into another universe some how, or he just ups and leaves himself. so don't sweat it there really isn't anything beyond those that can be used. ppl can't seem to understand that it's VERY hard to be original in fics when you have like millions writing. it's VERY hard to pull off especially when dealing with the naruto universe
Dylan Millwood chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Konoha's population is (mostly) a bunch of assholes. That's all there is to say about this chapter...Pein's going to slaughter every last man,woman, and child in Konoha without effort. The only good thing about that is that Homura, Koharu, and Danzo'll all die too (personally I think the reason those three haven't dropped dead already yet is because they're so loathsome that the shikigami doesn't want to deal with them for all eternity once they die). It'd be funny if Orochimaru goes and teams up with Tsunade, Jiraiya, the Akatsuki, Hyuga clan, Nara clan, Inuzuka clan, Akimichi clan, Aburame clan, and Yamanaka clan and everyone else that was close to Naruto (Iruka, Anko, Kakashi, ect.) to butcher everyone in Konoha that's glad Naruto's gone because he still has enough "Konoha-nin" in him to hate Danzo, Homura, and Koharu and how thanks to him wanting the Sharingan, those three "won". I'm wondering how you'll tie Avatar into this.

When's chapter two coming out? I can't keep reviewing if there's no updates.