Reviews for Karma's A Creep, But So Are Summer Romances
peachpie1200 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
this seems quite awsome and im rootting for loe!
MusicAnonymouse chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
I'm really interested in this story and am eagerly awaiting more. Your writting style is great and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
bebe098 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i love it!

lol karma is a creep..

cnt wait... hope its a nilly!

ppppppp chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
For some reason, this fic is appealing to me on so many different levels. I adore stubborn Lilly as much as the bnext person (especially writing her), so I can't wait to get your take on her. Although I'm not a Disney "fan" in general, I took it upon myself to google Alex Russo and Tawni Heart, and, as a result, I approve! Perfect sidekicks but with alot of potential.

I also adore how Camilla's not portraying the "typical" bully attitude, with her words more cutting, and her turning her own mistake back on Lilly (the party). I hope you keep her attitude away from the convetional and give her a little more depth- so, I can't wait! Also, the issue is relatable, so I think this will have the type of realism I'm into.

Your writing style is awesome to say the least, with simplistic facts so the reader doesn't get caught up in stupid details. The incorporation of characters such as Lucas and Mrs Swift remind me that this is Hannah Montana, but it has a new twist I like! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Karma85 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009