Reviews for Personal Fireworks
so cute
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Cute
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww! Wow, he remembered all of them.
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very creative. I liked it.
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Cute! Love it...
Dreamsellers chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I loved this (:
trashcanprince chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
...Wow. That was so...surprising. I think the reason I like your stories thus far so much is because you talk about Muggle concepts and tie them into Wizarding concepts and sort of... mesh it all together. I really like that.

Incidentally, I'm a huge fan of fireworks as well. I love not being able to see for hours afterward, even though people tell me I should probably blink more than twice during an entire fireworks display.

Great story.

- Besh
Tinkerbell79 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
aw...I LOVE this! :)
Splash123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I love this, so much, It's so sweet! I love the H/G couple, and you write them really well. Good job!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
AW... That was so sweet. I loved it!

Great work Brymin!
BookWormVicky chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love it! SO sweet! The end was just the best thing ever! Adore it! Brilliant! Amazing! INCREDIBLE! The part abut the year apart from Ginny was brillaint, and the reunioun bit was amazing. The first kiss was incredible, and the two categories were spectacular! I LOVED IT!

Vicky
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love that he so carefully cataloged all of the different flashes, but in the end, that didn't matter. There were only two categories that were important.
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I like how Harry's personal firework reveal so much of what makes Harry unique and wonderful. His recognition of the different fireworks is a testament to his persistent hope and strength of will in the face of his horrible childhood. And of course, the end is romantic and fluffy enough to satisfy most Harry/Ginny fans. Nicely done!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I was waiting for the fireworks at his wedding to come from the two's kiss

Nice